Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: heavy coffee drinker.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
So addicted to coffee I’m having like 5 double strength coffees a day (maybe even more), so pretty much it’s like having 10 coffees a day sometimes would even have energy drinks and cola (cola has caffeine) on top of that trying to get some sort of an energy burst, sometimes would get side effects like getting lightheaded, heart palpitations, panic attacks etc but you simply cannot compare the dopamine and energy burst normscum and chads get from having regular sex, just even knowing you got pussy waiting for you instantly gives you an energy boost and motivation, where incels have to rely on caffeine and other copes to get 1% the motivation normscum and chads get from having sex.

i only drink water tainted with jewish chemcials from the sink

I have liters of coffee per day too. I don't even get energy or feel any caffeine effects anymore. It's just yummy, and helps to curb my appetite.

I have liters of coffee per day too. I don't even get energy or feel any caffeine effects anymore. It's just yummy, and helps to curb my appetite.
I LOVE COFFEE

So addicted to coffee I’m having like 5 double strength coffees a day (maybe even more), so pretty much it’s like having 10 coffees a day sometimes would even have energy drinks and cola (cola has caffeine) on top of that trying to get some sort of an energy burst, sometimes would get side effects like getting lightheaded, heart palpitations, panic attacks etc but you simply cannot compare the dopamine and energy burst normscum and chads get from having regular sex, just even knowing you got pussy waiting for you instantly gives you an energy boost and motivation, where incels have to rely on caffeine and other copes to get 1% the motivation normscum and chads get from having sex.
i drink coca cola.

coffee makes my mouth breath so dirty. but I love it

The taste and aroma of coffee is on another level, can’t get enough of it!

My teeth are permanently stained too. Not like that matters.

I'm addicted to coffee like crazy. I drink 12 oz in the morning and then 12 more in the afternoon. I put heavy whipping cream and a splash of milk on mine.

I FUCKING LOVE COFFEE

I take tolerance breaks regularly

death wish coffee is my go to coffee

Wake up, chug coffee, feel energized for 4 hours, crash and feel tired and depressed for 14 hours. Sleep and repeat.

More like white woman trait :lul:

More like white woman trait :lul:
White woman drink 99% milk and sugar from starbucks. Incels drink stale black coffee with grounds in it from the gas station.

White woman drink 99% milk and sugar from starbucks. Incels drink stale black coffee with grounds in it from the gas station.
The only time I drink coffee is when my mom makes it, and when I do, I like it with milk and sugar. Call me a baby, idc. I never shared everybody's obsession with it, and the caffeine does nothing for me. I like caramel frappes though.

I remember several of my white foid teachers regularly complaining about how they couldn't physically function without their daily 6 cups of coffee from dunkin in the morning, meanwhile I always arrived to school early despite suffering from a chronic and debilitating lack of sleep.

Not a heavy coffee drinker myself but most days I have 2 or 3 cups in the morning
It’s an amazing boost