Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Having sudden flashbacks of embarassing moments of your life that you instantly cringe

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
Tenor 1

I have those sudden flashbacks in the shower or late at night.

Ugh, sure. I even remember stuff from kindergarten.

Usually right before bedtime too. One of things that keeps us from escaping inceldom is that we can't escape our trauma from the past. Too many bad memories, experiences, occasions, conversations., interactions etc from childhood on, it's constantly weighing down on us. Conversely, normies and good looking people have only had positive reinforcement, fond memories, and overall positive view of their self worth.

Yeah especially when i was bluepilled and was near my onitis, red as a tomato, didn't know what to say, while she was the extraverted kind, life full of action while i was rotting in my room, fuck all that.

Definitely, maybe if I could change my life and have a positive outlook, I may not get those remembrances, it sucks.

Get those all the time. They come frequently when I go to a nearby park at night and sit on a bench having stogies. There is this one that keeps coming back to me where I ask out this foid in middle school. She wasn't even great looking but I thought I might have a chance. I ask, she rejects of course and whole of class shits on me. Bad times but it always keeps coming back.

Aparently normies only have these thoughts when they are depressed. I was listening to this guy talking about how since being locked up inside because of the kung flu he had been having thoughts about what he had done to people. Normalfags honestly think they are good people and will just dismiss any wrong doing. They are fucked in the head.

I always have this, its suifuel

[Incel trait] Breathing air, pumping blood through your veins

My brain hates myself more than any foid ever could.

Us autistic celibates must endeavor to become shameless ngl.

yeah all the time for me. pretty much any time that I've ever interacted with my oneitis comes to mind. normies just forget about those interactions after like 20 seconds but when you're an autistic loser the humiliation just seeps in further and stays with you for years on end

It's called "intrusive thoughts"

Aparently normies only have these thoughts when they are depressed. I was listening to this guy talking about how since being locked up inside because of the kung flu he had been having thoughts about what he had done to people. Normalfags honestly think they are good people and will just dismiss any wrong doing. They are fucked in the head.
Wow if this happens to all normies then fuck normgroids tbh.

Us autistic celibates must endeavor to become shameless ngl.
I kinda did in the final moments of college, i got into a sports event (pure suifuel) just to socialize with a bitch i was into. I didn't get to ascend but i was persistant enough for her subtly hating me, she used to be sympathetic. I got bad fame of mysoginy from people, didn't care about fucking normie degenerates that would die if i went ER.

Were depressed always because were ugly, so we will always have these thoughts.

This usually happens to me when I wake up in the morning

When ı see objects that remind me of those cringe memorys ı literally shake and jump back on my chair.

Haha last night I was thinking about some of my cringe moments jfl so fucking embarassing to even think about it

Absolutely gets worse as i age since i keep remembering everything even from kindergarten times
Usually right before bedtime too. One of things that keeps us from escaping inceldom is that we can't escape our trauma from the past. Too many bad memories, experiences, occasions, conversations., interactions etc from childhood on, it's constantly weighing down on us. Conversely, normies and good looking people have only had positive reinforcement, fond memories, and overall positive view of their self worth.
It's Over for non NTcels
When ı see objects that remind me of those cringe memorys ı literally shake and jump back on my chair.
I sometimes start screaming and moving to send the thoughts away lol

Happens to me.

I have vietnam flashbacks when i space out and stare at something/someone for whatever reason, it's pretty weird and creeps people out :feelscry:

I have vietnam flashbacks when i space out and stare at something/someone for whatever reason, it's pretty weird and creeps people out :feelscry:
I also have cringe flashbacks