Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having familty or relatives who are absolutely clueless about your life, lifestyle, interests, hobbies, etc.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Personally, my only relative is my sister. She lives 1500 miles away. We talk maybe once every month. Each conversation has been the same for years. It's always in the following format:

Sister: Hello
Me: Hello.
Sister: How are you?
Me: OK
Sister: Everything OK?

[insert random dialogue about the most mundane subjects (e.g. weather, traffic, work, etc)]

Sister: OK, bye.
Me: Bye.

Personally, my only relative is my sister. She lives 1500 miles away. We talk maybe once every month. Each conversation has been the same for years. It's always in the following format:

Sister: Hello
Me: Hello.
Sister: How are you?
Sister: Everything OK?

[insert random dialogue about the most mundane subjects (e.g. weather, traffic, work, etc)]

Sister: OK, bye.
Me: Bye.
lol true tbh.
always the same redundant regurgitated boring faggot shit. and complete unwillingness to go deeper

lol true tbh.
always the same redundant regurgitated boring faggot shit. and complete unwillingness to go deeper

That pretty much sums up any given normie conversation. It's always the same redundant, the most banal nonsense. I think being blackpilled puts us into disadvantage. We cannot relate to normies. They live in their own parallel universe.

i go through this with my family. my mother its politics and conspiracy theories,my sisters its movies or the weather or some shit about there dogs or cats never anything deep or meaningfull.makes me feel like the normal one.but with one sister she has severe anxiety and multiply mental health problems as well as health problems its hard to talk to her as she goes off at the smallest thing like if i say i don,t know something about what ever she brings up she goes fucking mental and has a breakdown or becomes violent.i feel sorry for her in a way as she is this way due to being coddled by my mother.

My relatives probably think I spend all my free time playing video games and browsing the internet. They aren't wrong thou.

I love my relatives but they have different interests than me

I live with my family of 7 but I don't talk to them

I try to be honest to my close family but boomers cannot understand the bp. Ot goes over their heads.