Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: having dakimakura

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
When I was a kid, I always laughed at 30 year old 'virgin' dudes with dakimakura and gf pillows.

15 years later, and here I am, contemplating whether this would be a good cope for cold and lonely nights :feelscry:

costs 60 EU btw

iktf, but it probably looks like crap when it's flat and seen from different perspectives, better to have a normal pillow and work on your imagination

It's worth it, I have one and even though it doesn't have a gf stamped on it (I don't live alone so...) you can still close your eyes and pretend. It's pretty good tbh ngl

this is a truecel trait

tfw cant get one cause i dont live alone

More like weebcel trait, there's alot of antianime in the incelosphere. As for me, I'd rather go for a sexbot made to look and act like an anime girl. That would be a dream come true for me.

More like weebcel trait, there's alot of antianime in the incelosphere. As for me, I'd rather go for a sexbot made to look and act like an anime girl. That would be a dream come true for me.
that would be hella expensive, probably couple of thousand dollars

My parents would probably throw me out

It’s a good cope, she becomes your night gf. It’s in your room so I don’t care no one is judging.

When I was a kid, I always laughed at 30 year old 'virgin' dudes with dakimakura and gf pillows.

15 years later, and here I am, contemplating whether this would be a good cope for cold and lonely nights :feelscry:

costs 60 EU btw
View attachment 171499

Just dakimakuramax bro. Iam not into 2d girls so wouldnt work for me.

I want one of Marie (pfp)

Koop eentje maar.
Bestel ook een extraatje voor mij.. :lul:

Iam 32, way past that age. I still jerk off to hentai sometimes tbh.
I'm your age and still going VERY strong on it and so are many members. I only jerk off to hentai and VERY rarely real.

I remember when I was young and didn't understand how someone could be neet and play video games all the time, and not want to leave the house. Fast forward with recessed chin, severe acne, manlet, bad eyesight, and recessed maxilla and it all makes sense now. They were just ugly.

I remember when I was young and didn't understand how someone could be neet and play video games all the time, and not want to leave the house. Fast forward with recessed chin, severe acne, manlet, bad eyesight, and recessed maxilla and it all makes sense now. They were just ugly.
:feelsbadman:Sucks being in this state.

This doesn't exist in my country unfortunately

This doesn't exist in my country unfortunately
Everyone imports, but I guess if you have really strict customs and live in a religiously conservative conservative or police state. It would not be worth the risk.

Everyone imports, but I guess if you have really strict customs and live in a religiously conservative conservative or police state. It would not be worth the risk.
Nah i just live in a shithole without a credit card.

It's on my list...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back