Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: having bad reaction time

Whats you reaction time?

• Didnt take test but its average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didnt take test but its great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:feelsree:I just did reaction time test, got average score of 0.5 seconds. While athlethic Chads have 0.22-0.28. test in question:

Its suifuel. It explains why i am so bad at games. Makes me wanna rope unironically. Worst reaction time cant be trained to be better like gymcelling. As for factors like keyboard,or me not being in best mental state cant be blamed,i meditated for 20 minuites and had coffee before doing this test and still got such a horrible score:feels::feelsrope:.

who tf cares about this shit? chad is fucking while you are hunching your back to take this test.

0.6 with mouse
0.3~ with spacebar

who tf cares about this shit? chad is fucking while you are hunching your back to take this test.
a few milleseconds can be difference between emjoying vidya or not. I have to play against bots due to my shit genes in games like LOL,Dota, COD. While Chads get blessed with good body and reaction times, this means even if i put 100000 hours in a game, a chad with only an 1 hour can mog me.

LOL .5 I get .24
what is your pulse?
also maybe your monitor/keyboard is shit/slow

0.32 / 0.44 / 0.44

Did I pass?

Truecel trait- not having a phone that plays videos

0.24 all three tests ngl :chad:

Okay or bad? :waitwhat:

I have shitty reaction times, but this isn't necessarily an incel trait.

Professional esports players are all incel-looking as fuck, but they have insane reflexes.

I got 202.
gymletethnicel
i got 320 jfl.
I have shitty reaction times, but this isn't necessarily an incel trait.

Professional esports players are all incel-looking as fuck, but they have insane reflexes.
they are all ricecels, reaction time truceldom doesnt apply to them but applies to most incels of other races.

How are you going to snatch the pebble from the masters hand, grasshopper?

Mine keeps improving, maybe its just memorization not sure.
Chad is using his reaction time to bang stacy's G-spot lel.

0.32/0.52/0.64
I am a bad clone trooper. I need to get back to training. With this shit reaction time, droids will shoot me instantly.

0.2 the first 2 times, 0.24 the third time. Am I Chad?
Used spacebar btw

0.2 the first 2 times, 0.24 the third time. Am I Chad?
Used spacebar btw
your probably gamercel. Chads who have never played games will do same level as you even after you have put thousands of hours.

It's over for me. I got 0,52 two times and then 0,56

your probably gamercel. Chads who have never played games will do same level as you even after you have put thousands of hours.

I am but i'm shit at them tbh. Always have a negative k/d