Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: having an ugly scarred mutilated dick

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When Americans or nosemen go to get their kids circumcised, they take them to a doctor, or someone who is at least trained in teh art of cutting dicks.

But ethnics just take their kids to the village elder or a religious leader of some kind, just some dude with a rusty razor blade. As a result our dicks end up with this ugly jagged scar where the foreskin should be.

And sometimes ethnics will wait till their kids are 6-10 before cutting their foreskin without any kind of anesthesia, absolutely brutal.

I also have 4 stitch tunnels down there.

The theists did this to me.

Male privilege is when the most sensual part of your genitals are chopped off at birth. Testimonials from those circumcised as adults say that the difference is abysmal. It's basically like going from seeing colors to seeing only black and white. I'll never have that. I'll never have a body as nature intended.

my dick is bad aswell it s genuinly rope fuel... I remember trying tinder and sending dick picks thinking size would impress but I was so blind to female faze and beauty at that time I forgot that ur dick has to look good aswell...
I have to go see a doctor for my points on it because freakin ropefuel i m a monster from feet to top of my skull

When Americans or nosemen go to get their kids circumcised, they take them to a doctor, or someone who is at least trained in teh art of cutting dicks.

But ethnics just take their kids to the village elder or a religious leader of some kind, just some dude with a rusty razor blade. As a result our dicks end up with this ugly jagged scar where the foreskin should be.

And sometimes ethnics will wait till their kids are 6-10 before cutting their foreskin without any kind of anesthesia, absolutely brutal.
Holy fuck :dafuckfeels: , did these people even think about the risks of doing that shit?:feelswhat:

Dunno if that is a "trait" :feelskek:

yeah im ethnic and my parents mutilated my dick, they also waited when i was 6, shits brutal man:cryfeels:

Mine is just too small

Born with a micropenis and an STD and people still try to convince me it ever started :feelshaha:

Sandnigger are dark triad, I love em:feelsaww:

Happen to me too. Now my dick has some cut on the glande . Well I cannot worry much about it , nobody will ever see it anyway

Peak suicidefuel the jews stole my foreskin

my penis is just very small

I'll never have a body as nature intended.
That's brutal as fuck when I think about it.

I have my foreskin the only difference probably is that if we dont clean the foreskin we gather disgusting dick cheese :lul:

Mines crooked and dicklet size, over lol :cryfeels:

I have my foreskin the only difference probably is that if we dont clean the foreskin we gather disgusting dick cheese :lul:
No, no, no and no. The foreskin contains the majority of the nerve endings on your penis that generate pleasure.

@gymletethnicel @Med Amine can you relate?

I still have my foreskin because I wasn't born in the US and I'm not a Jew or Muslim.

But I kind of wish I had gotten a circumcision b/c I ended up with mild phimosis (foreskin is too tight). It's so tight I can't really retract it when erect. Only when it's flaccid. Plus it's just another thing to have to clean (retract in shower and clean under foreskin).

I had sex with a prostitute once and she tried to retract it and I was like WTF you bitch! THAT HURTS. :feelsohgod: Just suck on it with the foreskin unretracted.

Adult circumcision is possible, but it's expensive if elective and the results look horrible because it doesn't heal as well on an adult. Looks worse than even your muslim village elder with a razor blade.

old muzzy man cut my dick's foreskin with scissors and probably never used alchool to clean it after that, nasty

Glad my SEA dad was wise enough to get me taken to a doctor when I was in middle school. Jfl at these brown dads using rusty machetes to cut off the foreskin.

old muzzy man cut my dick's foreskin with scissors and probably never used alchool to clean it after that, nasty
Ethnics savage af

Mines is just a mess now