Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Having an ugly, scarred, badly circumcised dick

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Basically, when Jews and American gets their dicks cut, they go to an actual doctor, someone who kinda knows what they're doing. As an ethnic when you get cut you're taken to the village shaman, mufti, or whatever, just a random dude with a knife. You're dick likely has a big uneven scar around where the foreskin, if unlucky you may have even lost all sensetivity in it. Just another way life screws over ethnics.

Americels don't go to a doctor. It is done forcefully shortly after birth. No choice and no consent, just the way of a commie.

can't relate, I'm uncircumcised.

Truecel trait: your dick is so ugly that the doctors didn't even bothered to remove your foreskin.

My wang looks like a fesikh.

Brutal op but I laughed ngl

:ahegao::heart:

just a random dude with a knife.
thats if you're lucky. i saw a video of some arabs cauterizing a babys foreskin. shit was so brutal. not only did they rob the baby but they did it in the most painful way possible.

thats if you're lucky. i saw a video of some arabs cauterizing a babys foreskin. shit was so brutal. not only did they rob the baby but they did it in the most painful way possible.
Ya, ethnics are savage af.

Basically, when Jews and American gets their dicks cut, they go to an actual doctor, someone who kinda knows what they're doing. As an ethnic when you get cut you're taken to the village shaman, mufti, or whatever, just a random dude with a knife. You're dick likely has a big uneven scar around where the foreskin, if unlucky you may have even lost all sensetivity in it. Just another way life screws over ethnics.
Fucking truth. Ethnic parents are retarded, they hire some dumb fuck for a permanent mutilation to their child's body. They don't even go to a professional :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:!
Mogs me

My dick was cut by a doctor who was being paid by the Canadian taxpayer

Can't relate because I'm uncircumcised :smonk:

my penis looks horrible being a kike practically means that no goy foid will ever want to touch my dick (kike foids are out of the question)

Circumcised dicks mog. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Fire isn’t involved in circumcision
Did they use electrocauterization? I've heard it's standard use and routine for circumcision in "Canada".

Because despite its 'risks' they still use it anyway.

Last edited: