Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Hair paranoia

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You check your hairline 24/7 and constantly fearing that it's becoming more receded tbh
i've been doing this non- stop since im losing some hair tbh complete suifuel

i always roughly scratch my hair when taking showers to see how much falls out ngl

I've done this for years. Everyday I wake up I check my hairline, etc.

Same. I got on minoxidil as soon as I noticed my hair thinning so I am constantly on edge. I hope to just grow it out and leave it like that until the minoxidil no longer prolongs the inevitable. Luckily, this quarantine has allowed me to grow out my patchy hair. While I do have hair paranoia, I'm not sure it's an incel trait because many normies obsess over their hair as well.

Can relate. The older I get the more the fear grows.

yes man i am always worried about it

Is it paranoia if it’s reality?

I keep a index of the exact location and sizes for every hair on my hairline

I'm a bit worried. Probably has do to with me being just a paranoid person in general

I tear my hair out as a habit whenever I space out

You check your hairline 24/7 and constantly fearing that it's becoming more receded tbh
Can relate

Holy shit, yesterday I wanted to start a similiar thread. Because the thought of losing my hair is stressing me so much man. In 2 years i am done with surgery and looksmaxing as i will have reached my peak at 25/26. If i lose my hair by then i go to 0 smv and have to think about kms

not any more niggas :feelshaha:

True, but the only difference that mine hasn't receded yet.

My hair density is plummeting. Happened right after puberty. At least I can grow a beard.

I'm a genetically modified gorilla. Therefore I'll keep all my hair till death

Gorilla 3561262 1280

I don’t have a receding hairline but I have black hair so I constantly try make it look less nappy

cant relate because it's already over for me :cryfeels:

I never really had to worry about my hairline, tbh. But I can still see where you're coming from, ngl.

cant relate lol get mogged

Balding is complete suicide fuel. I am already short and ugly can't afford being bald on top of everything too :feelsbadman:. May powers of minoxil be with baldingcels. It is our only hope.

Ye I've been doing it for a while now :feelsbadman:

Don't put this kind of paranoia in my head, I can't cope with that

thinking about this maniacally increases your cortisol, thus enhancing hair loss

Nah, i'm basically bald at this point and it's like a 1/10 worry in comparison to my skin disease that is a 10/10 constant fucking nightmare.

Yep, i do this. I have a long fringe to hide it