Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: guys tell you how cool/chill you are, but nobody wants to actually hangout with you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've always had dudes telling me I'm so chill/cool/etc, yet none of said people ever want to actually spend any time with me outside of that. At work, at school, same thing. Always "bro you're sick", "bro you're so chill", "bro you're so chill", and notijh more.

People would rather kill themselves than hang out with me as a sub 4 male

Yep. It's the bro equivalent of "any girl would be lucky to have you".

Unrelatable tbh, fakecel if people are socially interested in you

This is def true.

"You're so chill" = You know your place and aren't causing drama, i.e. you're not a foid or a psychopathic social climber Chad

It is a veiled insult, which means they don't respect you.

I've been told that crap before, lol such a load of shit.

No one ever said i was cool or chill

Can't relate, people have called me weird and quite tho.

This is actually pretty high iq and makes sense when I think about it.
Unrelatable tbh, fakecel if people are socially interested in you
LMFAO that's the exact opposite of what is being said.
"You're so chill" = You know your place and aren't causing drama, i.e. you're not a foid or a psychopathic social climber Chad

It is a veiled insult, which means they don't respect you.
How do I break out of this?

Normies will lose social status if they are seen hanging out with a subhuman. With their other normies friends they are constantly in a massive dick-measuring contest trying to one up each other.

Normies will lose social status if they are seen hanging out with a subhuman. With their other normies friends they are constantly in a massive dick-measuring contest trying to one up each other.
It's so tiresome..

> talking to normies

mogs me ngl

Ape

go ape

It's just normie tier politically correct language.

It's like we should hang out some time or I'll think about it.

It's just a way of saying no.

It's just normie tier politically correct language.

It's like we should hang out some time or I'll think about it.

It's just a way of saying no.
It should not be this difficult to even simply get a dude willing to chill with you.

I hate this. Every thing about this.

I'm not sure if you can do anything. Once you've established a reputation, it is pretty much set in stone (especially if it has to do with your bones), and acting or appearing differently would only expose you as not being genuine.

Psychopaths solve this conundrum by changing their environment and trying again.

Last edited:
Do you want to hang out with them?

that sounds about right.

I know this all too well.

Yes bro or guys tell me I would seem Cool to hang out with but whenever I want to try to hang out or get invited to something they always dodge me

I'm not sure if you can do anything. Once you've established a reputation, it is pretty much set in stone (especially if it has to do with your bones), and acting or appearing differently would only expose you as not being genuine.

Psychopaths solve this conundrum by changing their environment and trying again.
How would I create a different reputation hypothetically in another environment
Do you want to hang out with them?
Not exactly, but it does get isolating and jarring when time after time you find out everyone has been chilling together but left you out of the loop for some reason. They'll tell you how sick you are then just exclude you from everything amongst themselves.

Last edited: