Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Incel Trait] Going to excessive lengths to be close to women that don’t know you exist

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
Back in the days when I thought online dating would actually work, I saw a woman on OkCupid that I knew was “the one”. I spent an hour crafting the perfect jestermaxxing message, but got no response :feelsrope:. Based on her profile I knew she went to the same college as me but a different year. I looked up her Facebook page which listed one of the school clubs she was a member of and crashed their next meeting. It was a two hour presentation in an auditorium from some flat earth/intelligent design lunatic, which actually turned out to be pretty interesting. The girl didn’t even show up until the very end of the lecture, and was immediately surrounded by orbiters. I left in disgust, mostly at myself.

Another time a qt girl started working as a cashier at a game store I frequent, so I started going in there more and more, at least once a week, to see her. I didn’t want to look (more) suspicious so I bought something almost every time. I never worked up the courage to talk to her besides paying for my purchases (later I learned she had a long term bf anyway), after a year or so she got fired. I don’t know how much money I dropped in that place, I’m still working through the gaming backlog years later.

Dude, you're a retard. Stop treating women as gods. They're not deserving of such devotion. They don't even know you, and you're not being incel, you're being bluepilled by doing that.
Sorry, my comment was rude and not helpful. I meant to say:

Stop stalking women. They won't like it, you won't get anything good out of it. You might even get beat up by a random chad for doing so. It might be a little brutal, but women don't care about you. So stop caring about them, or do something USEFUL to change things up.

Just don't go by the dumbest strategies to approach them. A good rule of thumb is:

If women approach you frequently to talk about regular stuff and get flirty, you can approach women
If they occasionally approach you and get flirty, you may approach some women
If they don't approach you, give up.

Last edited:
Back in the days when I thought online dating would actually work, I saw a woman on OkCupid that I knew was “the one”. I spent an hour crafting the perfect jestermaxxing message, but got no response :feelsrope:. Based on her profile I knew she went to the same college as me but a different year. I looked up her Facebook page which listed one of the school clubs she was a member of and crashed their next meeting. It was a two hour presentation in an auditorium from some flat earth/intelligent design lunatic, which actually turned out to be pretty interesting. The girl didn’t even show up until the very end of the lecture, and was immediately surrounded by orbiters. I left in disgust, mostly at myself.

Another time a qt girl started working as a cashier at a game store I frequent, so I started going in there more and more, at least once a week, to see her. I didn’t want to look (more) suspicious so I bought something almost every time. I never worked up the courage to talk to her besides paying for my purchases (later I learned she had a long term bf anyway), after a year or so she got fired. I don’t know how much money I dropped in that place, I’m still working through the gaming backlog years later.
You can never win

If women approach you frequently to talk about regular stuff and get flirty, you can approach women
If they occasionally approach you and get flirty, you may approach some women
If they don't approach you, give up.
Pretty much this tbh ngl

My oneitis definitely knows who I am.

Amount of times I done this and got nothing in return :feelshaha::cryfeels: