Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: girls weren't interested in you even though you were rich

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I'm not from a rich family and I was never that rich, but after my mom died I had over 50k euros in my bank account as a 13-year-old. That's quite a lot of money for a kid. Girls never expressed any interest in me whatsoever even though I could've bought them everything (and probably would've, I was that pathetic). Can't buy your way out of truecel genes.

was never rich, been a poorcel most of my life

I'm not from a rich family and I was never that rich, but after my mom died I had over 50k euros in my bank account as a 13-year-old. That's quite a lot of money for a kid. Girls never expressed any interest in me whatsoever even though I could've bought them everything (and probably would've, I was that pathetic). Can't buy your way out of truecel genes.
Did you ever tell them?

You can buy your way out of inceldom by surgerymaxxing. But that’s pretty much the only way.

women don't care about money, they care about status

incel trait: girls weren't interested in you

I'm not rich and if I was I would get surgery to fix my shit.

THAT's isn't rich...

That is just a car.

THAT's isn't rich...

That is just a car.
This, also 13 years old? Really? Most women who go after rich men are either old bags past their prime, or young stacys in their 20s.

Teenagers are more interested in chad then an ugly manlet with money

You being the exception does not disprove the rule.

Wouldn't know: have no money:cryfeels:

Should have blown it on a new car tbh

or buy 1 bitcoin

People are so poor in my town..that having 10k cash in the bank is like you’re millionaire, lol. That’s the local yokel joke here.