Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Getting positive feelings about foids IF or WHEN they treat you nicely

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
But after several days, you go back to your old self

I still hate them when they treat me nicely. I want sex.

Nope, I view it suspiciously, seeing it a pretense to extract benefits from me.

I've literally never been treated nicely by a foid that wasn't family

If 1 foid treats me nicely 10 foids treat me as subhuman, so it makes little to no difference to me.

They are nice to you only because they want something from you.
Realize, it's over

One "decent" day with a foid can't make up for all of the shitty treatment by them every other day. Stupid cunts. I deserve good/better treatment everyday like everyone else gets.
If 1 foid treats me nicely 10 foids treat me as subhuman, so it makes little to no difference to me.

I still hate them when they treat me nicely. I want sex.
Download

She'll have sex with you. She likes dancing green men.

The store clerk said hello and wished me a nice day! I'M IN LOVE NOW!

fucking sad shit men, man.

Volcel if you wouldn't.....she like dancing green men and curries. Those two get her panties wet.

Who am i kidding? Shed prolly reject me for giga Tyrone JFL.

I used to but not anymore

I've seen some young, teen curry foids that weren't so bad.

The average curryfoid looks quite bad. Sure there are a few good ones. Picky as hell. Also status matters a lot in this third world shit hole. I have neither the looks or the status to attract a decent one.

She reminds me of a sumo wrestler

She should put the fork down asap.

The average curryfoid looks quite bad. Sure there are a few good ones. Picky as hell. Also status matters a lot in this third world shit hole. I have neither the looks or the status to attract a decent one.

She should put the fork down asap.
If you're a curry you should doctormaxx. Turn your suffering into success. Become a plastic surgeon and help others ascend through looksmaxxing. Help Chadlite become Chad.

If you're a curry you should doctormaxx. Turn your suffering into success. Become a plastic surgeon and help others ascend through looksmaxxing. Help Chadlite become Chad.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Its so rare when someone treats me nicely that it inmediately gives me positive feelings towards the foid

I don't get positive feelings about foids in general, but I definitely get about that particular foid that treats me well. And that is some positive feelings, it's not like I'd betabuxx or even open doors for her or anything.

Don't be a cuck. If ur ugly foids will only treat u well if they need something

I would get positive feelings for a woman and women in general if they treated me like a human being. Instead they flee wherever I go, literally like I have the plague.

They are very nice especially when trying to sell me a useless insurance/investment products.

They treat you nicely? Lifefuel for you buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back