Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: getting pissed at people quickly

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Especially if you're low inhib, but let's say someone tries to undermine you or act like they're superior, you snap straight away and tell them to fuck off. I've realised I've been starting to do that with some people I know that take me for an idiot, and I just cant handle it anymore boyos.

Incel trait: anger issues and raging in """competitive""" gaming.

Absolutely the opposite tbh, i just take it and rage at home...over for high-inhibcels

Not directly, but a bit later when I think back on it.

Yes, i hate all people so i get pissed easily

Cope.

Getting pissed quickly, when good looking = assertive, know what needs to be done, doesn't waste time

Getting pissed quickly, when ugly = hot-tempered, unempathetic, mean

no man,im a monk

Especially if you're low inhib, but let's say someone tries to undermine you or act like they're superior, you snap straight away and tell them to fuck off. I've realised I've been starting to do that with some people I know that take me for an idiot, and I just cant handle it anymore boyos.
true for me too, sometimes i just curse at random people who cut in line or look at me weird, i give no shits anymore, i will tell anyone that they are assholes and that they should pray to never meet me in a dark alley at night,

im just not taking any shit, if someones shitty to me i shit right back on their chests, i dont care if i look like an idiot or a rageoholic or scary and creepy, i will rage and curse and say stupid shit (that i later justify in my head, when i replay the event constantly after it happened. i always find reasons why im right and the rage was totally justified and righteous)

its also nothing new to me, and i was always raging and angry even before puberty

Incel trait: always being pissed at people

Can’t relate

I dont really interact with people so I dont know but I always get pissed at things they do like talking in class, eating with their mouth open or just being annoying

Ohh yes, I really REALLY hate it when people are in my way! I mean like the weird COINCIDENCE that cars always drive into a path where you want to walk eventhough there is literally nobody else around.
Grrrrr!

Getting pissed quickly, when ugly = hot-tempered, unempathetic, mean
True
true for me too, sometimes i just curse at random people who cut in line or look at me weird, i give no shits anymore, i will tell anyone that they are assholes and that they should pray to never meet me in a dark alley at night,

im just not taking any shit, if someones shitty to me i shit right back on their chests, i dont care if i look like an idiot or a rageoholic or scary and creepy, i will rage and curse and say stupid shit (that i later justify in my head, when i replay the event constantly after it happened. i always find reasons why im right and the rage was totally justified and righteous)

its also nothing new to me, and i was always raging and angry even before puberty
Exactly bro, people treat us like scum so it don't even matter anymore