Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: getting ignored in group chats

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
BEFORE MEETING IN PERSON: I get answered immediately, polite and in lengthy texts
AFTER MEETING IN PERSON: Everyone leaves me on 'seen', even the teacher

Probably they see my bad personality :soy:

I feel this one

BEFORE MEETING IN PERSON: I get answered immediately, polite and in lengthy texts

Hello, russki brat

brutal.

I've never been in a group chat. God damnit I am getting so fucking sick of all these low tier normie faggots passing as incels

I've never been in a group chat. God damnit I am getting so fucking sick of all these low tier normie faggots passing as incels
Low IQ. Group chat is sometimes mandatory, or highly encouraged, in certain college classes. You can’t just assume that because someone is in a group chat they are normies and not incel.

Low IQ. Group chat is sometimes mandatory, or highly encouraged, in certain college classes. You can’t just assume that because someone is in a group chat they are normies and not incel.
Yes, I absolutely can. I and others here have had to drop classes due to being unable to get into any group let alone a group chat. Get the fuck out, fag.

Yes, I absolutely can. I and others here have had to drop classes due to being unable to get into any group let alone a group chat. Get the fuck out, fag.
That’s your problem. If you aren’t following the parameters of a class, how do you expect to pass? I just forced myself into the group chat, irrespective of what the normies thought. You have to take what is rightfully yours. If people don’t approve, fuck them and control the situation to your advantage.

That’s your problem. If you aren’t following the parameters of a class, how do you expect to pass? I just forced myself into the group chat, irrespective of what the normies thought. You have to take what is rightfully yours. If people don’t approve, fuck them and control the situation to your advantage.
Yet another fakecel exposing himself

based light yagamicel

Imagine writing something in group chats. But yes, I saw exactly this happen to very ugly guys from my uni, everybody just ignore them.

never been in a group chat before so already over

I am too old for this shit. Group chats...

Yet another fakecel exposing himself
Sure. I’m a fakecel after not ever having had a relationship at 22 (never having kissed, hugged, or even had a female friend). Stop making excuses for your own failures.

Last edited:
Sure. I’m a fakecel after not ever having had a relationship at 22 (never having kissed, hugged, or even had a female friend). Stop making excuses for your own failures.
normshit gaslighting to top it off :feelsohh:

:feelsrope: And as soon as the Stacy says one word the whole group chat replies instantly

In group chats::chad:

I have to chat to myself because im so ugly my personality smells bad online

Actual incel trait: not being in any group chats because you don't know anyone

Sounds like a just world fallacy to me!!

I rarely text anyone.

In real life situations people talk over me and sometimes ignore / don't hear me.

:feelscry:

Even in group chats here I'm ignored :cryfeels:

Happens all the time

the teacher tho? suifuel

why the fuck would you be in a group chat of normies???

You have your teacher on group chat? Fucking Zoomers.

the only group xhat i am in is incels.co chat