Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Trait: getting excited about mass shootings.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
There hasn't been a major mass shooting in several months, I believe since the July 4 attack. However I remember that day how many normies were crying, it was pretty awesome. It's always funny whenever a mass shooting happens, normies always wanna give up gun rights. Meanwhile, niggers shoot each other to death in the city every day and normies don't give a shit. This proves normies are actually sociopaths who only care about an issue when it affects them. This is why normies deserve to be killed in mass shootings, or better yet, when little kids get killed in mass shootings, because those kids will grow up to be bratty teenagers, as explained in this thread by @City Morgue

On top of that, all the parents have to deal with losing a child, imagine the misery and despair they will feel. Why should us as incels care about children, when we are denied the opportunity to reproduce? It makes no sense. And going back to the gun rights, it goes to show normies don't care about the gun rights, or even understand how rights work. they will claim stuff like "when the second amendment was created we didn't have access to high powered AR-15s". Well, we also didn't have the internet when the first amendment was created, so by that logic no one should be able to say stuff online. Which is ironically what normies think in regards to this forum, they think us saying mean stuff and "Go ER (in minecraft)", is illegal, when it's not.

Fuck normies, I hope the next mass shooter reaches double digits in kills.

Last edited:
Nah dont get that feelings anymore because i lost my hormones @yez @Sneir

It’s interesting though if i train my brain to think it is.

I don't get excited about anything anymore

Shootings are lack luster and boring to me at this point

Ya’ll are reminding me of this shit when i had hormones, keep going OP

I'm excited and happy everytime i see normie scum in pain

makes me high inhib i think there's a lot of incels in my college and since i don't talk to them they will probably gun me down too

luckily i don't go college that much

I couldn't care less honestly. But there's going to be more and more of them. Apparently there's going to be more serial killers in the gen z than in many past generations. Foids destroy the society with feminism and they create this bullshit, as long as foids are the main ones who suffer I'm not gonna care

Ukcels never go ER :reeeeee:

Agree. I enjoy seeing normies get pwned whether it's by ISIS jihadists or incel martyrs

It definitely makes me smile, even more so watching news interviews and seeing people cry about it.

Can someone go ERadication mode already. We all need some life fuel

I enjoy it because I love seeing normies get crushed in the courts whenever they try out their silly little gun control laws in response to every shooting.

Bullying does not exist among carnivores , only among herbivores. Reason being the carnivores have teeth/claws and can inflict damage on others. So if they go beyond demonstrative aggression they slaughter each other thus can't pass their genes. Herbivores can't do that so they bully each other. Baboons are the most aggressive monkeys, they eat only fruits.

People bully because they are weak as a species. It is almost impossible for unarmed untrained man to kill another person.

Weapons changed it. Its relatively knew concept (evolution takes millions of years). And right now natural selection works against intra species aggression. Every time I see mass shooting on the news I think that humans as species are getting kinder and nicer. I feel happy about it.

Last edited:
I enjoy it because I love seeing normies get crushed in the courts whenever they try out their silly little gun control laws in response to every shooting.
Most gun related deaths in the USA are suicides yet you don't see normies crying then.

normies fuck themself already by being a wageslave cuck.

Only if the shooter is a bullied loser that do it to take revenge

Bullying does not exist among carnivores , only among herbivores. Reason being the carnivores have teeth/claws and can inflict damage on others. So if they go beyond demonstrative aggression they slaughter each other thus can't pass their genes. Herbivores can't do that so they bully each other. Baboons are the most aggressive monkeys, they eat only fruits.

People bully because they are weak as a species. It is almost impossible for unarmed untrained man to kill another person.

Weapons changed it. Its relatively knew concept (evolution takes millions of years). And right now natural selection works against intra species aggression. Every time I see mass shooting on the news I think that humans as species are getting kinder and nicer. I feel happy about it.
Very high IQ. Communities are also more peaceful when armed strong men with honor rule them. If people are scared of actual consequence, like getting their hand cut off for stealing, they think twice before doing it. I hope ERs make teenagers respect ugly boys so they won't get traumatized and take revenge.

As a Professor, I would say It’s a physiological effect to get excited by violence and trigger the release of adrenaline with a feeling of sunken stomach. Water is indeed very wet.

the mask firing squad GIF

Nah dont get that feelings anymore because i lost my hormones @yez @Sneir
Hey I'm sorry to hear that man. I had an endocrine disorder once and it was FUCKING AWFUL. It could have turned a chad into a trucel, or it could have turned a 10/10 stacey into a hambeast. No joke.

Basically I had the most uncontrollable appetite I've ever had in my life, combined with always wanting coffee, alcohol or weed (these were already habits of mine). I was literally consuming either food, coffee, alcohol or weed nonstop, because the cravings were so uncontrollable. Kinda a different thing to your problem but just goes to show the brutality of the EndoPill.

This wasn't even low testosterone, it was high prolactin. It felt like being on a drug. Funnily enough I never actually felt that bad, I felt alright like I was on an antidepressant.

I'm too afraid to go to Mass any more...

I never had many sins to confess anyway so whatever

Guns are pretty much banned there.
It’s such a shit country that you need a loicense to carry a butter knife outside your house. I doubt anyone here will go er again.