Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Getting a fade makes you look worse

F

flofly

Greycel
I just wanted a short hair cut with a little on the top instead I got a fade with most of my hair left on the top. I think it looks dumb on me and worse yet my hair is straight so I can’t really get any flow to it. Looks like I’m stuck to a hat :feelsbadman: if I were chad it wouldn’t have mattered I guess haircuts don’t even matter at 5’4 anyway.

No hair for your face, just grow it out
21BB9DD9 1934 4197 9F6C 8F8A5BB36203

Cutting your hait is low IQ : you're paying someone, generally a foid, to do something that has no fucking sense and that is juste some sort of social dogma. Fuck haircut cucks.

lucky bastard :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: my stupid foid barber is too dumb and lazy to learn how to do a fade. bitch always fucks me up. I never walked out of there looking good :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

lucky bastard :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: my stupid foid barber is too dumb and lazy to learn how to do a fade. bitch always fucks me up. I never walked out of there looking good :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
why are you going to a foid barber?

So you got a hi-top fade?

why are you going to a foid barber?
I've been going there since I was 7 years old and it's fairly cheap + I don't have to book an appointment, I just show up there. Also, in my country most of the cheap/er barbers are toilets. All the good ones are guys who charge a lot of money

Mine faded me too much :reeeeee:

So you got a hi-top fade?
Yea I think so I tried putting gel in it to make it look better but my hair is so straight I just have to mess my hair around until it looks good and it just eventually gets fucked up again

Yea I think so I tried putting gel in it to make it look better but my hair is so straight I just have to mess my hair around until it looks good and it just eventually gets fucked up again
You should find hair cuts for your face shape.

Cutting your hait is low IQ : you're paying someone, generally a foid, to do something that has no fucking sense and that is juste some sort of social dogma. Fuck haircut cucks.
hair cutting is for fags

I've been going there since I was 7 years old and it's fairly cheap + I don't have to book an appointment, I just show up there. Also, in my country most of the cheap/er barbers are toilets. All the good ones are guys who charge a lot of money
Brutal

Your problem is not your hair, it’s your face stop coping OP

Chad face looks great with ANY hair, for example when a normie or an incel tries to eboymaxx they ALWAYS end up goofy or gay, when chad does it he is “so handsome teehee:foidSoy:” its all halo effect thats why you think you look dumb

CANT WIN WITH THESE FOIDS AND SUB8 FACE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Halo effect?