Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: get flustered

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In school your teacher would do a origami project. You could follow the first couple steps then get lost and frustrated and just sit there raging and watching the other kids neatly fold theirs. This also happened a lot in math class as well as many other subjects that require step by step instructions.

And once you got flustered you could no longer progress, it’s like your brain just shit down and you sat there sweating and counting down the seconds till you go home.

That's specific.

i'd fuck up when my teacher told me to fold the paper hotdog style bro, never began

When i was 18 and got back in adult education center to finish high school, i used to be extremely shy and red af and so uncomfortable in public i wish i could have disapear like a ghost, i felt like a teenager in the middle of adults that had cars and children's and other responsibility. Fucking hated that i was ashamed of myself for being such a virgin even at life. I had 1-2 panic attacks per day sweating hard af, i quitted after 4 months.

True dat, i used to not follow up lessons in math

you sure this isnt a low iq thing?

Last edited:
In school your teacher would do a origami project. You could follow the first couple steps then get lost and frustrated and just sit there raging and watching the other kids neatly fold theirs. This also happened a lot in math class as well as many other subjects that require step by step instructions.

And once you got flustered you could no longer progress, it’s like your brain just shit down and you sat there sweating and counting down the seconds till you go home.
LDAR LIFE CHOOSES US