Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Gays get more respect than you

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Faggots get more respect and treated well than you who is a hetero self respecting individual.

Incel trait : the only person who had a crush on you was gay because you are so subhuman / low resto they think you are one of them.

If i wasn't weak and anorexic i would break their face

Where I live, in Russia, faggots are hated more than incels.

Insane cope I've seen when people say gays liking you means you are "chad" which is laughably wrong

No body likes faggots, people pretend to respect them because the want to virtue signal

tell me more about the situation there rn brocel
For the pride flag in Russia, you can go to prison for 7 years, even if it is a badge on a backpack. If someone finds out that you are gay, they will disdain to have at least some friendly relations with you. In general, it's bad to be a whole here, too, but it's better than in the west.

For the pride flag in Russia, you can go to prison for 7 years, even if it is a badge on a backpack. If someone finds out that you are gay, they will disdain to have at least some friendly relations with you. In general, it's bad to be a whole here, too, but it's better than in the west.
what about the ongoing war?

tell me more about the situation there rn brocel
As far as I remember, under the Soviet Union, since 1933, there was a criminal article for sodomy, which provided for punishment in the form of imprisonment in prison for up to 5 years.

what about the ongoing war?
No one gives a fuck about the war here, if you really don't want to go there, then there is always a way to evade - just hide or give a bribe to the military commissar.

By foids maybe
Not really. I doubt any foid can ever truly respect an effeminate man with low T. Foids respect chads the most and just virtue signal when it comes to fags

Incel trait : the only person who had a crush on you was gay because you are so subhuman / low resto they think you are one of them.

If i wasn't weak and anorexic i would break their face
trucel trait not even gays want you and bully you too. In my school the gays were popular and would give me mean stares just like everyone else and one of the retarded gays tried to avoid me and would pretend to accidentally kick my shoe when walking past me

Eh, studies have shown woman despise male faggots despite their virtue signaling. Why do you think they use gay as an insult?

Eh, studies have shown woman despise male faggots despite their virtue signaling. Why do you think they use gay as an insult?
Women love faggots because they make emotional tampons that women use to complain about everyone. Chad will not tolerate and listen to whining, he will immediately leave such a whore and go look for another one.

Women love faggots because they make emotional tampons that women use to complain about everyone. Chad will not tolerate and listen to whining, he will immediately leave such a whore and go look for another one.
Maybe

trucel trait not even gays want you and bully you too. In my school the gays were popular and would give me mean stares just like everyone else and one of the retarded gays tried to avoid me and would pretend to accidentally kick my shoe when walking past me
Wtf where do you live ? Gays are bullied at school where i live and it's very based

Wtf where do you live ? Gays are bullied at school where i live and it's very based
Can’t say but there is some homophobia at my school but it isn’t so much. some of the gays ended up being popular and more respected. In my school it was mainly ugly kids and very autistic kids who get picked on. Honeslty it’s probably cuz my school was big on not allowing discrimination of the lgtbq but they never seemed to give a fuck about discrimination against looks or high functioning autism

Last edited:
Faggots get more respect and treated well than you who is a hetero self respecting individual.
Fucking faggots foids think of them as women so they treat them like they will treat they own toilet race

Everyone is more respected than us. We are at the bottom of the social pyramid.