Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: gaming on a crappy laptop

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I've got enough money to buy myself a solid PC but I don't want to waste all of that money considering my laptop is fine , but what sucks the most is that my laptop prevents me from playing some titles I truly want to experience like RDR2 and Cyberpunk.

I'd fucking buy cyberpunk right now on sale if it wasnt for my laptop, mang. I want to have some financial security and blowing all of my money on a good PC would be a suicide.

I need shekels for (((college))) so I've got to prioritize the thing that is more important in my life.

I envy those fucking faggots from gen-alpha with their powerful PC's I truly do. Spoiled brats I've never had a good PC my entire life because of financial reasons.

My laptop's screen broke 2 years ago so it's been plugged to my tv since lol

nah bro my pc is one of the main copes, if i didnt have my pc to play most AAA games i would probably rope

a good gaming pc is honestly one of the best copes.

I've got the same laptop since 2013, some keys straight up do not work and it overheats even when playing games from the 2000s.
I refuse to replace it just out of stubborness.

I've got the same laptop since 2013, some keys straight up do not work and it overheats even when playing games from the 2000s.
mine is like 6 years old so i bought it around 2018. It was good for its time I cannot even run battlefield V , a game from 2018.

mine is like 6 years old so i bought it around 2018. It was good for its time I cannot even run battlefield V , a game from 2018.
I recently updated my pc and it was only like 600-800$ to change up motherboard, cpu and gpu to enough levels to play every single game with rtx

RDR2 is truly one of the best games I've ever played.

i am a NEET who must go to college in like a month or so , maybe a little more. I need money to survive I cannot NEET anymore. It's over.

I was shitty laptop cel until two years ago when I got a mediocre pre built, might buy a new gpu for it soon since I have the money for it now

i had to stop playing the first descendant rn cuz after 3 hours of gaming my laptop got so hot my fingers literally stated getting cooked.

I was shitty laptop cel until two years ago when I got a mediocre pre built, might buy a new gpu for it soon since I have the money for it now
i am used to gaming only on laptop and all the good gaming laptops are expensive as shit.

i am used to gaming only on laptop and all the good gaming laptops are expensive as shit.
Gaming laptops aren't worth it unless you're actually going to be bringing it places, waste of money for rotters. Gaming on pc isn't all that different from on laptop so its not that hard to get used to when switching

These american zoomers don't know how well they have it

Gaming laptops aren't worth it unless you're actually going to be bringing it places, waste of money for rotters. Gaming on pc isn't all that different from on laptop so its not that hard to get used to when switching
i am too low iq to build a pc of my own. I'd do it but i will screw up.

These american zoomers don't know how well they have it
american and western europe, they cant even fathom how bad we have it in central and eastern

its super easy, there is a website that will check if your build is compatible, you buy the thing and you need to screwdrive motherboard to the case and other than that its plug and play just buy a ryzen cpu that come with thermal paste already applied

and like what other things you have to do as a neet incel, like you can spend hours of research of every single little detail if you're afraid, it will make you less bored

Why would an incel go to college ?

I used to have a laptop but it was so shit you could barley play any games

you want me to wageslave instead ? JFL I need a (((degree))) because I am not willing to break my back for 300$ in my shithole.

Oldcel trait: Never had a laptop

you want me to wageslave instead ? JFL I need a (((degree))) because I am not willing to break my back for 300$ in my shithole.
What about NEETmaxxing or starting an apprenticeship ?

if hes not in america then college is worth it moneywise, not everybody can neet all their life

What about NEETmaxxing or starting an apprenticeship ?
no neetmaxx for your balkan shithole tbh and my dad wont let me get away anymore.

kinda based but I couldn't go more than 6-8 years without some form of upgrade. last pc I made was in 2019 with a gpu from 2018 and psu from 2017. I reckon I'll upgrade in a few years

nah bro my pc is one of the main copes, if i didnt have my pc to play most AAA games i would probably rope
Me too, ever since I bought my gaming PC back in April it's been my main and most effective cope, I stopped logging onto is for 2 months because of how much I was enjoying my PC.

Giga truecel asperger trait : your computer is powerful enough to handle said games, yet you spend the majority of your time on some weird CS 1.6 game mod that has a small community (Hide'nSeek chase mod).

Giga truecel asperger trait : your computer is powerful enough to handle said games, yet you spend the majority of your time on some weird CS 1.6 game mod that has a small community (Hide'nSeek chase mod).
brutal lmao if i were you id play and grind probably all day. All I can play is the same repetitive shit honestly. No new exciting titles for your laptop.

Laptops are for normies; a desktop is more bang for your buck anyway

I get paid a bit of money by the government to study. Beats the shit out of becoming a wagie.

Based bursarypill and scholarshippill, I'm doing the same just to milk these for a little while longer

brutal lmao if i were you id play and grind probably all day. All I can play is the same repetitive shit honestly. No new exciting titles for your laptop.
Endless choice to all game titles will overstimulate you and loose the willpower to play anything. You will get bored with your new computer pretty quickly and afterwards all you'll do on it is scroll on Facebook and watch JewTube videos.

I literally have a high end gaming PC and all I play is Roblox on it :lul:

I literally have a high end gaming PC and all I play is Roblox on it :lul:
playing roblox is a mental illness trait especially if youre over 18

I've got enough money to buy myself a solid PC but I don't want to waste all of that money considering my laptop is fine , but what sucks the most is that my laptop prevents me from playing some titles I truly want to experience like RDR2 and Cyberpunk.

I'd fucking buy cyberpunk right now on sale if it wasnt for my laptop, mang. I want to have some financial security and blowing all of my money on a good PC would be a suicide.

I need shekels for (((college))) so I've got to prioritize the thing that is more important in my life.

I envy those fucking faggots from gen-alpha with their powerful PC's I truly do. Spoiled brats I've never had a good PC my entire life because of financial reasons.
Why do you go to college? What degree are you getting?

How much do you have in savings?

Get a ps5 Pro in September and pair it with a C series LG OLED TV

Budget cels should not get RTXs and Gaming laptops

Nigga I never had anything with more than 4 GB of RAM. Never had a dedicated graphics card either. My computers were always as subhuman as me lol