Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait fucked up sleep shecudle

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
today i stayed awake till 12pm then slept till 7pm i just woke up few min ago and not gonna lie it felt really good escaping reality in my sleep i just wish i dont ever wake up because i hate this fucking unfair world. dont even get me started about my father

Woke up at 4:30 pm today :smonk:

incel trait: fucking a tight pale goth stacy every night and cumming 5 times inside her

Glad to see you back, I missed you baby (no homo)
thanks man there isnt really nowhere for me to vent except for this sites and i amde freinds like u better than anyone in my life

thanks man there isnt really nowhere for me to vent except for this sites and i amde freinds like u better than anyone in my life
Thanks, I have had no friends for around a decade and I get that

today i stayed awake till 12pm then slept till 7pm i just woke up few min ago and not gonna lie it felt really good escaping reality in my sleep i just wish i dont ever wake up because i hate this fucking unfair world. dont even get me started about my father
My sleep schedule and caffine addiction have destroyed me