Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait fucked up sleep schedule

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
Yesterday I slept so late and woke up around 4pm jfl. I just couldn’t go to sleep my mind was racing and I literally felt like I was going insane fucking brutal.

Incel trait: schizophrenic

Usually go to bed around 3am. I have my alarm at 10 but getting the energy to get up usually takes an hour or two (unless I have shit to do)

Usually go to bed around 3am. I have my alarm at 10 but getting the energy to get up usually takes an hour or two (unless I have shit to do)
I tried sleeping at 3am but I just couldn’t

ive had shit sleep schedules many many times before but i decided to 'fix it' so i can get a job.

Can I fix it without meds
shouldnt be too hard to get a hold of melatonin just make sure you dont take them for too long as you become dependent, without meds its possible but way more tedious.

shouldnt be too hard to get a hold of melatonin just make sure you dont take them for too long as you become dependent, without meds its possible but way more tedious.
oh alr i want to get meds tbh but my parents wont let me

It will be easier to sleep if you're physically tired.
Working out or running might help.

oh alr i want to get meds tbh but my parents wont let me
melatonin isn't medicine really, just tell them they're supplements or vitamins