Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: fools license

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
In the middle ages, many nobles had a jester, or better said a fool, on their court who would ensure entertainment for guests on a feast. These "fools" however many times werent stupid, and they had the right to criticize nobles action, make fun of their looks or toilets, things nobody else would dare to bring up without fear of repercussion, they were fools after all so what they said didnt have any weight to it and acting violently to a fools drivel would be inappropriate. This was called the fools freedom, or "licensed fool".
I observe something similar with incels and generally low status males. We can generally get away with more shit, like doing blackpilled talk, "harassing" foids or talking to Chads girlfriend. I remember once I was on a party and I accidentally dropped a beer bottle on Chads head. He got extremely angry and towered above me, however he calmed down because I am just a low status omega, it wasnt worth the effort to beat the shit out of me, in fact it would make him look stupid. Same with approaching the wrong foid, her bf will tell you to fuck off but not much more, whereas if it was another Chad a fight might have broken out because the Chads mating was actually endangered. If an incel approaches, its clear nothing will come of it so its not ever worth getting angry about it. This is also part of some Beckies "mothering" you, if a normie acted like a sperg she wouldnt accept it because it makes him a bad mating partner, but with incels she never considered you a mating partner in the first place, so she will just dismiss you like a child, like a fool.

Nobody respects an incel, we are literary either jesters or complete outcasts, its over.

Jestermaxxing. It's one way to not be a complete outcast as an incel, the price is that you have to willing to be made fun of. Constantly, consistently and repeatedly.

sad-clown-wide.jpg

Cope. You will still get made fun of and seen as a pathetic subhuman. I guess you could potentially get away with stuff but it is only out of pity not respect

Cope. You will still get made fun of and seen as a pathetic subhuman. I guess you could potentially get away with stuff but it is only out of pity not respect

Thats the point of what I was saying :feelsseriously:

In the middle ages, many nobles had a jester, or better said a fool, on their court who would ensure entertainment for guests on a feast. These "fools" however many times werent stupid, and they had the right to criticize nobles action, make fun of their looks or toilets, things nobody else would dare to bring up without fear of repercussion, they were fools after all so what they said didnt have any weight to it and acting violently to a fools drivel would be inappropriate. This was called the fools freedom, or "licensed fool".
I observe something similar with incels and generally low status males. We can generally get away with more shit, like doing blackpilled talk, "harassing" foids or talking to Chads girlfriend. I remember once I was on a party and I accidentally dropped a beer bottle on Chads head. He got extremely angry and towered above me, however he calmed down because I am just a low status omega, it wasnt worth the effort to beat the shit out of me, in fact it would make him look stupid. Same with approaching the wrong foid, her bf will tell you to fuck off but not much more, whereas if it was another Chad a fight might have broken out because the Chads mating was actually endangered. If an incel approaches, its clear nothing will come of it so its not ever worth getting angry about it. This is also part of some Beckies "mothering" you, if a normie acted like a sperg she wouldnt accept it because it makes him a bad mating partner, but with incels she never considered you a mating partner in the first place, so she will just dismiss you like a child, like a fool.

Nobody respects an incel, we are literary either jesters or complete outcasts, its over.
It’s not uncommon for me to point things out irl but I get no credit for it and they act like I’m not even there. Being incel is ass

I remember once I was on a party and I accidentally dropped a beer bottle on Chads head. He got extremely angry and towered above me, however he calmed down because I am just a low status omega, it wasnt worth the effort to beat the shit out of me, in fact it would make him look stupid. Same with approaching the wrong foid, her bf will tell you to fuck off but not much more, whereas if it was another Chad a fight might have broken out because the Chads mating was actually endangered. If an incel approaches, its clear nothing will come of it so its not ever worth getting angry about it. This is also part of some Beckies "mothering" you, if a normie acted like a sperg she wouldnt accept it because it makes him a bad mating partner, but with incels she never considered you a mating partner in the first place, so she will just dismiss you like a child, like a fool.
high iq as fuck

Just the truth man. You are not seen as a threat from chad because he knows you're not really part of this world anyway