Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Foids and normies tried to take you down when you showed confidence

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Back in HS unlike youngcels in this forum I tried. And every time I tried to steal a kiss or take a foid as mine normies and foids scolded me. But when a good looking guy did it they didn´t do it and sometimes endorsed him to kiss or hang hands with the same foid.

Is like these fucking normies and foids wanted to reafirm their place in the looks-social-dating-sexual hierarchy.

Nowadays I don´t do that because duh, I´m not at HS any longer, the feminist-cancellation crap started to become mainstream in just 2 years and at job you are risking yourself to being fired and even blackllisted.

Last edited:
Yep every fucking time

Whenever I asked someone as a teen, I just got looks of digust like how dare an autist like you be attracted to me. It took me until Grade 11 to realize that I was never going to get a girlfriend..

Whenever I asked someone as a teen, I just got looks of digust like how dare an autist like you be attracted to me. It took me until Grade 11 to realize that I was never going to get a girlfriend..
My recomendation to all youngcels is that they should not ask out and just do.

It wouldn’t be anything romantic or sexual
I get that but I'd be really happy to even have that chance. I bet that makes me sound like a simp.

Pretty much. I noticed that whenever I say a joke that is truly funny - not even jestermaxxing, just making a genius quip at work - my annoying chad coworkers say something like, "look who's making the funny jokes now".

I'm not joking - that happened at two different jobs.

Alot of normies are complete utter jackasses.

Hahaha. Basically,yes.

I don't know if they do it on purpose, or if it is just bad timing.

Normies tend to work in groups while for me I always was a loner so I was always outnumbered. Normies will outnumber you and jump you if you try to stand up for yourself since they know you are always alone.

When I try to be confident, I always get reactions like "what's wrong with you?" and such. If people don't say anything, I just get alienated.