Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: foid online "friends" stopped messaging you (or blocked you) after seeing your face

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a middleschoolcel I spent a lot of time on facebook (it was still popular) and I was a member of different groups mostly anime, MLP and all that sheit. They were huge groups and sometimes I interacted with foids there or they sent me messages because they liked my anime profile pics and we talked for some days until the moment of truth always arrived: They wanted to see my face because I didn't have any pics of me on facebook. I would give them my skype address for video call or sent them a photo but the result was always the same, after seeing my ugly looks the conversations became shorter and awkward and they always ended up blocking me or just ignoring my messages. The only foid that didn't ghost me was a really weird foid that randomly blocked me and unblocked me, sent me gore pics or insulted me and then said "I'm sorry for what I did" kek. She's that type of foid who is into creepypasta and obsesses over it like if she was autistic. One year later without talking out of curiosity I messaged her to see how was life and she told me she was a lesbian.

Brutal. Happened to me once in Habbo btw

showing your face at all ngmi
mask gang (not facemasks)

You said this happened in middle school, anything change since then?

You said this happened in middle school, anything change since then?
I don't have online foid friends anymore. But probably the same would happen.

I don't have online foid friends anymore. But probably the same would happen.
Damn. You had online foid friends? I can’t even carry a conversation lmao

But yeah I understand

I sometimes chat to foids on chat.iw and chat.ib sites. Same thing every time try to get them on whatsapp or Snapchat and as soon as they see my pic they ghost me lol

Man I can’t even get an online friend. The things I do really aren’t social and conversations are either way too vapid or dreary

Man I can’t even get an online friend. The things I do really aren’t social and conversations are either way too vapid or dreary
Smh. Things are rough. Hang in there brother.

As soon as uni was finished all the foid "friends" i had made suddenly made up excuses and ignored me. No nore foid friends, thank god:feelsLSD:

Never had female online friends

Used to be easier when facebook was still popular between young people. Like I said there were tons of groups or facebook pages were really active with a lot of people commenting and sharing so it was easy to find people with the same interests to chat with. It also helped that facebook was more "wholesome" unlike the toxic cesspools Twitter and Tumblr where people are shitty to each other for no reason and your feed is fed up with stuff you don't want to see.

Nowadays everything has become less social and more hermetic even if technology is more prevalent in our lives, even in Discord if you're not friends with the admins or you have a server with people you know from before most likely they will ignore you. Not long ago I tried a chatroom called Ponytown (feeling brony nostalgia kek) which is like the old habbo but with pony characters. People were just sitting there talking or roleplaying with their small group of friends and even if you said you wanted to chat literally no one approached you.

yes. :fuk:

happened once never tried again

NTpill debunked

If OP was good looking he would’ve ascended in middle school like all chads and wouldn’t be here yet he is in the same fucking boat as the non NT incels BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't even need to send my face to make texting shorter :feelskek:

Brutal as hell

Water is wet.

Normie foids carefully select their friends to raise their social value, BTW she made you two favours, 1 blackpilled you, 2 you dodged a shitty friend.

Last edited:
They didn't necessarily stop messaging me but one girl did tell me that she thought I was ugly.

One girl I was messaging with a lot online when I was a young teen ghosted me after I did it, we were messaging for years too :feelsrope:

Tell if someone has read your whatsapp message even if they have read receipts turned offw1456

Y7bAmnmDam3xzcZbxPsD3atz0ym1AdClAPWJITPRuPM

Pd9liWZh edit 394263943693472