Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Feeling like people are mocking you in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I can never pinpoint if they are actually mocking me, if I'm missing context or am just going crazy and subconsciously building a narrative in which people even notice I'm there at all. Today I was cleaning out my locker and these girls walk by me and one burped really loud and I feel that they might have been purposefully trying to disrespect me since I was the only one in the hallway. Later, there was a kid talking to his friend and said "does he just wear sweatshirts every day?" in a annoyed sounding tone and I hear girls saying all the time someone is short but again, there is not enough context in my mind to make sure they are talking about me. Do any of you guys have similar experiences?

Last edited:
Ika-Sama

If you think the mockery is there, it most likely exist.
Just from what you said, it's very obvious to me your intuition is justified.
Foids wouldn't burp loudly in front a chad, and many people are passive-aggressive within earshot so they have plausible deniability.
They don't give a shit about your sweatshirt, they think you're ugly and want to make you feel bad, and your mere presence makes them mad, so they picked a random thing to say negative about you. Same with the short thing.

I read that men are actually unsensitive to negative subtext and body language and generally see things in a flattering light to themselves.
For example, men misinterpret foid signals as desire when they're really seeing disgust.
So it has to be very blatant for you to notice.

I constantly feel paranoid in public because I think people are either looking down on me or have something negative to say about me. But this paranoia can be out of guilt since I do the same thing.

tbh I fell like an mogger in public untill over 195cm normies mess around me (in video game) Let´s imagine living as an manlet it must be true nightmare. I have 186cm and I feel like a fucking ant when stay aroun tall fags fuck off me whores bitches electro shocker gegen shot gun acab acab (in video game)
It could be worse bro. I could say the same for myself too. I'm lucky I even got to 167cm because there are some guys here shorter than that.

where do you live brocel in fucking manlet land? 167cm should be considered as an heavy level physical disability if you are not kid
I live in the U.S. and stopped growing at 15. There are one or two males shorter than me in my grade and they have no success dating either. I'm taller than my grandpa, second cousin and great uncle.

I can never pinpoint if they are actually mocking me, if I'm missing context or am just going crazy and subconsciously building a narrative in which people even notice I'm there at all. Today I was cleaning out my locker and these girls walk by me and one burped really loud and I feel that they might have been purposefully trying to disrespect me since I was the only one in the hallway. Later, there was a kid talking to his friend and said "does he just wear sweatshirts every day?" in a annoyed sounding tone and I hear girls saying all the time someone is short but again, there is not enough context in my mind to make sure they are talking about me. Do any of you guys have similar experiences?
They are mocking you evERy day so what are you going to do about it? :feelsLSD:

try Testosterone and HGH + INSULINE (IN VIDEO GAME)
I cant, my growth plates are closed. That would just fuck me up. My only option is to CSmax and save up for leg lengthening. Thanks for your compassion though.

They are mocking you evERy day so what are you going to do about it? :feelsLSD:
ER was a gay fakecel. I'm gonna probably invest in AI companies to make them obsolete.

You have a dunce hat avatar. Actually it is a gnome, which is equivalent for this discussion...

Many such times.

They are doing it everytime

I once heard a girl saying to her friend that do you like this guy with a grimace of disgust while pointing out at me and she obviously said no but she closed her eyes while saying no so I dunno was she lying or not. It happened around 8-10 years ago so there is no point to think about it but still I remember that day very well. I was playing a game called maram pitti(in Hindi) in which we throw a ball at each other. I was playing so good and won that match:cool:
One of the best moments of my miserable life:feelsYall:

Last edited:
when i hear people laugh in public my mind goes into this aggro-defensive mode because i feel as if im being laughed at. maybe its just trauma spillover from the constant bullying and humiliation i faced in school my whole life.

Yes bro, whenever I interact with normies I always over analyze everything they say or do because I'm a paranoid mentalcel

They could cough and I would still find a way to convince myself that it was done on purpose to mess with my fucking head

Last edited: