Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Fashionmaxxing only gets you compliments from other men

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
I cant believe this took me so long to realize

When buying clothes/shoes and looking at reviews I always see guys mentioning how it got them compliments in public, usually from women

I've been fashion maxxing for over 5 years now. Never a single compliment from a woman. But plenty from random men.

I've got thousands into mywardrobe now, and women do not notice because of my 4/10 face.

Im not going to stop fashionmaxxing because women still hate me though. Its pretty much my hobby now and it helps me feel better about myself.

i dress similar to skinheads
at least it scares the cucks away

I was wearing 500 dollars worth of high end clothing this summer when going to a bar. Some 2/10 girl waved at me (and reached her hand out) from a vehicle. I got hit on by a lot of fags, but other than that, females never complement me with their attention or an actual complement.

Same with gymcellin

I've been fashion maxxing for over 5 years now. Never a single compliment from a woman. But plenty from random men.
I was wearing 500 dollars worth of high end clothing this summer when going to a bar. Some 2/10 girl waved at me (and reached her hand out) from a vehicle. I got hit on by a lot of fags, but other than that, females never complement me with their attention or an actual complement.

Users here claimed that a woman complimenting your clothes is a massive cope, as only referring directly to your bodily features counts as legit IOI. Your experience seems to prove the opposite; women will compliment a guys fashion sense if she already finds him base-line attractive, and the style only enhances, compliments his features. In other words the clothes you wear must look good on you and not vice versa.

Last edited:
Users here claimed that a woman complimenting your clothes is a massive cope, as only referring directly to your bodily features counts as legit IOI. Your experience seems to prove the opposite; women will compliment a guys fashion sense if she already finds him base-line attractive, and the style only enhances, compliments his features. In other words the clothes you wear look good on you and not vice versa.
I dress extremely fancy in the summer. I hate how the only attention I get are from homosexuals. They will fuck anything that has a cock.

-500 dollars
-High end
Not really

There is no clothes for your face. Chad can wear old dirty outdated clothes, yet holes can get wet.

I only dress for myself, I've never cared about getting compliments

no clothes for ur race and dick

-500 dollars
-High end
Not really
I disagree. Brooks brothers is definitely high end. Gucci, Versace, Luis Vuitton... ect is all overpriced garbage. Gucci has some of the worst selections ever. I do enjoy their belts though.

Fashionmaxxing = advertising $$$$$ you don't have

When Genetic Wealth is all that matters

I disagree. Brooks brothers is definitely high end. Gucci, Versace, Luis Vuitton... ect is all overpriced garbage. Gucci has some of the worst selections ever. I do enjoy their belts though.
I agree that Gucci is absolute trash just for the vulgar masses, but Louis Vuitton is not that bad. Did you mean that your whole outfit was 500 dollars? That's normal

I agree that Gucci is absolute trash just for the vulgar masses, but Louis Vuitton is not that bad. Did you mean that your whole outfit was 500 dollars? That's normal
I was wearing a brooks brothers dress shirt~100$, 200$ Lacoste shoes, 100 dollar brooks brothers pants and a 100 dollar Italian leather Johnston and Murphy belt. That’s only normal if you are upper class.

I was wearing a brooks brothers dress shirt~100$, 200$ Lacoste shoes, 100 dollar brooks brothers pants and a 100 dollar Italian leather Johnston and Murphy belt. That’s only normal if you are upper class.
I know that's not the way your average normie dress but it's not so impressive that a foid would pass your looks because of your money, many high middle class people can afford that

Man makes the clothes; clothes do not make the man.

I know that's not the way your average normie dress but it's not so impressive that a foid would pass your looks because of your money, many high middle class people can afford that
Yea that’s true. You would have to be wearing something more noticeably expensive to override the lack of looks.

Same with gymmaxxing

People made fun of me in high school for trying to fashionmaxx. They said I was compensating and trying too hard. Funny how Chads never got that comment.