Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: fapping to hentai of jbs/lolis due to missing out on critical experiences during puberty

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I don't think being around jb foids 7 hours a day for many years in school that I could not have sex with was good for my psychological state. Fapping feels like eating nothing but mcdonalds to not starve to death. And these concerns are considered as unnatural, ie "just see a therapist, shut up, go back to working for mr. shekelberg teehee"

2ff4317946c931f22ce6c60128006927
  koshimizu sachiko idolmaster cinderella girls and etc drawn by tomu tomubobu  1317a85b4a486e

The fact I have hentai pics from that same artist definitely says something. I think this also mainly applies to us weebcels.

As for the topic, yeah I always imagine myself in High School with these kinds of girls as I fap to them. It helps me tremendously sure, but it'll never fill that empty void. It's pretty sad that we were born in the worst generation of modern civilization.

In my case, i would still fap to jbs/lolis even if I didnt missed 'milestones'.

Better fap to cute animu lolis that work hard in hopes of getting ugly worn-out walhitter roastie

2D Stacy>3DPD

Nah you're just a pedo.

Nah thats just you tbh

I do this, and I fap to regular JBs, literally nothing else.
As for the topic, yeah I always imagine myself in High School with these kinds of girls as I fap to them. It helps me tremendously sure, but it'll never fill that empty void. It's pretty sad that we were born in the worst generation of modern civilization.
This genuinely hits deep.