Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: everything you love, everyone hates it

I like rape, what does that mean? :feelsdevil:

All my hobbies are boring or cringe in everyone's eyes.

vERy relatable

its more like they stop liking it when they realise i like it

The most brutal and true incel trait.

Normies can't fathom my power level.
I have played VNs that would make them shit their pants from cringe.

As an incel whats the point of adhering to normscum levels of normalcy? We're not normies and can never be normal. We might as well be weird like the weirdos we are. It's liberating tbf. Who cares if other people hate what you like... you should own your interests.

Normies can't fathom my power level.
I have played VNs that would make them shit their pants from cringe.

As an incel whats the point of adhering to normscum levels of normalcy? We're not normies and can never be normal. We might as well be weird like the weirdos we are. It's liberating tbf. Who cares if other people hate what you like... you should own your interests.
You play fate? I have finish the fate route, planning to do the other route once I had finish some classical book

You play fate? I have finish the fate route, planning to do the other route once I had finish some classical book
Yea I've played fate it's pretty good. You're in for a treat the next two routes are arguably more interesting than the first.

Enjoy your classical book brocel :feelsautistic:

Yea I've played fate it's pretty good. You're in for a treat the next two routes are arguably more interesting than the first.

Enjoy your classical book brocel :feelsautistic:
I’ve watch the ubw series and the hf movie.

The reason I want to play the visual novel in the first place because it cut out lots of shirou monologue, kirei screen time in heavens feel and irisviel relationship with shirou in heavens feel.

Also they expand more on archer monologue during the fight with shirou in visual novel if I’m not mistaken. Also shirou is a better protagonist and more in-depth protagonist in vn due to his monologue not being cut.

And the vn give more information stats on the servant and their history so probaly more immersive tbh, as fate wasn’t really flashing fight but a struggle with an ideal kind of story, I mean there’s a reason why I love hf shirou the most

And the vn give more information stats on the servant and their history so probaly more immersive tbh, as fate wasn’t really flashing fight but a struggle with an ideal kind of story, I mean there’s a reason why I love hf shirou the most
Yea I was surprised at the depth that the VN goes through some of the nsfw bits caught me off guard though.

I haven't watched the anime but if it's anything like the VN it's probably good. Shirou is an interesting protagonist especially by VN standards.

Used to root my Android phone and install custom roms