Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait, everyone ignores you when you try to talk... And if you're too loud, they get upset.

I just got sick of it and now I talk like an autist and interrupt people with whatever is on my mind.

anakin skywalkER was justified in snapping, he had the strength to do what i cannot

Yup, I think years of just having my head phones on max has fucked me up cause the few times I every spoke in public I sounded loud like a tard, ovER for earcels

I remember in school when we had a group project. Everyone was trying to figure out a specific problem. And I literally said like 5 times what we could do. Nobody ever acknowledged me. Then after a few minutes some normie says the exact same thing and everybody agrees with him. The craziest thing is how they pretended that I didn't just say the same thing over and over again. Like they legit looked like they heard that idea for the first time when the normie said it. I don't even know if that actually happened honestly or if my memory is wrong because it's so bizarre.

I remember in school when we had a group project. Everyone was trying to figure out a specific problem. And I literally said like 5 times what we could do. Nobody ever acknowledged me. Then after a few minutes some normie says the exact same thing and everybody agrees with him. The craziest thing is how they pretended that I didn't just say the same thing over and over again. Like they legit looked like they heard that idea for the first time when the normie said it. I don't even know if that actually happened honestly or if my memory is wrong because it's so bizarre.
One thing I learned about socializing is, what you say doesn't matter, it's how you say it that matters. You gotta be charismatic when you speak, which means being entertaining and drawing people's attention towards you.

One thing I learned about socializing is, what you say doesn't matter, it's how you say it that matters. You gotta be charismatic when you speak, which means being entertaining and drawing people's attention towards you.
It still matters a bit what you say. But yes, how you say it and how you look like is more important.

normies cant put 1 + 1 together , and then have a shock when some dude points a gun at them .

Maybe your voice isn't loud enough or your presentation wasn't right. Normies are fragile creatures

Good luck keeping that up your entire life, normies will drain your energy and leave you alone and exhausted

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Elliot Rodger
the wise?

It’s not a story the main stream media would tell you.
It’s an incel legend. Darth Elliot was a Supreme
Gentlemen of the Incels, so powerful and so wise he
could use his virgin power to influence the entire
internet to create incel life… He had such a knowledge
of the blackpill that he could even keep the ones he
cared about from being sexually attracted to him. The
blackpill is a pathway to many opinions some consider
to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing
he was afraid of was having to face reality, which
eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught
his apprentice Alec Mannasian everything he knew, then
his apprentice went on and killed more people than him
but he lived. Ironic. He could set up a community for
others but couldn't for himself.

Right, people never care about the actual content. Communication is simply just used as a mechanism to bond with high status tribal members. You can observe this particularly strong in women, anything that has any depth to it goes right past them.

This happened with me when I had "friends"

They'd always talk over me and if I tried to provide my input, they'd ignore me or just talk louder. Always happened in conversations if there's another person other than myself and the friend I was talking to.

I either get treated like an autist or a serial killer wherever I go. I walk into the gym and the workers just stare at me before finally saying hello. Otherwise if I decide to say hi first they either don’t respond or act like I killed their family before mumbling hi back.
I only have this problem with people my age. I can talk to 40+ year olds no problem

I either get treated like an autist or a serial killer wherever I go. I walk into the gym and the workers just stare at me before finally saying hello. Otherwise if I decide to say hi first they either don’t respond or act like I killed their family before mumbling hi back.
I only have this problem with people my age. I can talk to 40+ year olds no problem
Being treated as a serial killer/hated by strangers for no reasons is a pretty common truecel trait

Good luck keeping that up your entire life, normies will drain your energy and leave you alone and exhausted
Yeah, that's why us introverts will never be able to socialize as much as extroverts. It takes way too much energy that we don't have.

anakin skywalkER was justified in snapping, he had the strength to do what i cannot
"Do it. "
"Let the Hate Flow Through You"
~Emperor Palpatine

That was me most of my childhood and into my teen years.
No one wants to hear me talk. People say "Just speak up" and speaking up they get mad "don't interrupt me. how rude!"

IDC, i will happily interrupt or cut off a foid if she is saying something retarded

IDC, i will happily interrupt or cut off a foid if she is saying something retarded
I'm like that now, but as a kid I was very shy. I always just wanted to do the right thing so I was a super goodie two shoes. Trying to go out of my way to be polite thinking it will somehow do me good in the future.

Same, I'd beat the shit out of her I legitimately can't stand foids speaking nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back