Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: everybody hates you, but if someone doesnt, then its your Mom

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
really nobody loves me. the only one that actually shows love to me (even though she admitted to my face that im ugly) is my Mother.
I feel like im useless to everyone, and nobody gives a shit.
like if I die tomorrow, minimal damage would be done, mostly financially since at my workplace somebody will need to replace me and my parents will need to spend money on my funeral.
aside from that, nothing.

only people who know me are my parents xd
but I assume I am invisible to most people out in public/ in school

only people who know me are my parents xd
but I assume I am invisible to most people out in public/ in school
what do you mean by "Know"?

what do you mean by "Know"?
I don't really leave the house often so nobody else besides them knows I even exist. I assume most people would hate me though just by looking at me, hard to love a sub5 male in 2020

Many don't even have that.

Same thing.

Not even once in my whole life other woman besides my mom gave me a single f*cking praise for anything, they just blatantly ignore me and any of my endeavors and some just insult and mock/ridicule me at any opportunity.

really nobody loves me. the only one that actually shows love to me (even though she admitted to my face that im ugly) is my Mother.
I feel like im useless to everyone, and nobody gives a shit.
like if I die tomorrow, minimal damage would be done, mostly financially since at my workplace somebody will need to replace me and my parents will need to spend money on my funeral.
aside from that, nothing.
I hate my mother she gave me shit Manlet genes

my mom would most likely forget my existence two weeks after my death.She would find some random chad and if i am lucky once every 5 years she would remember me.

I can relate, possibly the only human being that will ever treat me with respect

I wonder if my mother will ever admit i'm ugly

I’ve got a face only a mother could love

People don't hate me but they barely acknowledge my existence either.

The only person ever called me handsome is my mom. :feelshaha: Interestingly my father keep being quiet every time she said that. I am about 1..1.5 points below av. by slav rates and bald.

If someone likes you besides your mom, probably wants to sell you something or scam you.

Your mom doesn't love you. She copes with you. You're the best she could do. She couldn't get Chad to settle down, so you and your father are her second-place trophy. If she had a chance at playing the game again, you think she wouldn't take it?

Your mom doesn't love you. She copes with you. You're the best she could do. She couldn't get Chad to settle down, so you and your father are her second-place trophy. If she had a chance at playing the game again, you think she wouldn't take it?

Mompill is brutal

Can relate man, so fucking over

Insecure beckies try to screw me over. At work , all the people that try screw me over are beckies. I don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back