Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: every time you go to the gym, Chad tells you that you're doing the exercises wrong

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically title. I'd say that one day out of two, some chad comes over to me and tells me that I'm doing something wrong/using too much weight/having incorrect posture or whatever. Almost makes me want to stop gymmaxxing since I know I'll never get gains like everyone else because I'm too retarded to learn to use the machines properly.

Tell them to fuck off and kys

No one ever really talked to me in my Past Gym life. I was doing things wrong at the start.

It happened to me in my first few months of gymceling tbh

they are trying to help you the proper way?

they are trying to help you the proper way?
Nah this is a sign he’s a twink or dyel, I used to get this as well even tho I knew what I was doing, but I still had trucels coming up to me saying I’m doing shit wrong , fuck off with your slow and controlled reps, now no one tells me anything because i size mog them even tho I didn’t change anything with my lifting style

How exactly is this bad?

have you considered doing the exercise right

start building a home gym you can get all kinds of shit for cheap as fuck on facebook marketplace and shit like that . very common for normies to buy brand new equipment,,never use it and end up literally giving it away .
or if you insist on going to a public gym just politely tell them to fuck off jfl. if you really sizemog them like you said that shouldnt be a problem

I had the opposite actually I went to a powerlifter gym all men before I moved, and often guys came and asked if I could help them spot, then they would give me tips on techniques and ask questions, now that I think about it that powerlifter gym was the only place people were nice to me not even my coworkers were that nice to me.

Basically title. I'd say that one day out of two, some chad comes over to me and tells me that I'm doing something wrong/using too much weight/having incorrect posture or whatever. Almost makes me want to stop gymmaxxing since I know I'll never get gains like everyone else because I'm too retarded to learn to use the machines properly.
take the advice, apply it, and win, you can do it brocel

A prettyboy Chad once approached me to help him with bench press. This nigga was 15 and was already 6´1 :feelsrope:

Tell them to fuck off and kys
Nah this is a sign he’s a twink or dyel, I used to get this as well even tho I knew what I was doing, but I still had trucels coming up to me saying I’m doing shit wrong , fuck off with your slow and controlled reps, now no one tells me anything because i size mog them even tho I didn’t change anything with my lifting style

Fucking hated this. I didn't ask for your help or opinion. Why do you even care ?

Normies love giving unsolicited advice

this is chad's way of trying to "help" others

It happened to me the other day but it was a bald manlet

True. Being a Chad, is the primary factor in societal success, including in the gym environment. He's asserting dominance or superiority by correcting the Inkwells exercise form