Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: every day constantly lookin at the time cuz u want the day to be over with

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
3gnqzq

When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me

i look at the time because i want to leanmaxx and want the day to pass

but then i get hungry and eat :cryfeels:

i look at the time because i want to leanmaxx and want the day to pass

but then i get hungry and eat :cryfeels:
I'm the opposite. I don't feel like eatin when I need to cuz I'm skinny and I wanna gain weight and b average weight n all dat but I can't

I'm the opposite. I don't feel like eatin when I need to cuz I'm skinny and I wanna gain weight and b average weight n all dat but I can't
I'm thinking there is some sort of subconcious "self sabotage" instinct in humans, specifically low status humans such as incels

Gaze long enough into the time and it's gonna gaze back at you
I'm thinking there is some sort of subconcious "self sabotage" instinct in humans, specifically low status humans such as incels
It's called a self fulfilling prophecy. Your brain's ability to put in effort gets lower and lower because of the (rational) negative conclusion you have come to in terms of your future.

No it's cuz ur subconsciously programmed a certain way. 90% of the time everyday you are using your subconscious mind. When Ur used to something, bein different all of a sudden and makin a change b difficult cuz Ur being concious to start off with before it becomes subconscious.

No it's cuz ur subconsciously programmed a certain way. 90% of the time everyday you are using your subconscious mind. When Ur used to something, bein different all of a sudden and makin a change b difficult cuz Ur being concious to start off with before it becomes subconscious.

brutal as fuck

I wish I could be dead already. I’m getting closer and closer each time I try though, one of these days...

I wish I could be dead already. I’m getting closer and closer each time I try though, one of these days...

every second i wish a bit more i was dead one day i may make a decision
but since everything is a failure i'm pretty sure my death will also be one

Me when I'm at work.

Hit the strip after school. Couldn't wait til I got outta class. Used to stare at the clock and shit

Every day is absolutely meaningless.