Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: even your teachers treated you like shit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
if even your school teachers treated you like trash while they were buddy buddy with the cool popular kids, you truly know it was over before it began

They were ok with me, probably because I was smart and good

My french teacher was an uptight whore, who valued only her chad students.
Probably in search of their dicks.
Picky cunt.

All my male teachers treated me well, but my female teachers seemed to actively discourage me. Female teachers would criticize your work and offer no advice, they'd basically just slate what you submitted and then tell you to go away. No meaningful feedback, nothing constructive.

Most teachers (and university professors) treated me like shit. In elementary and middle school, they would turn a blind eye when I would get bullied by my Tyrone classmates and verbally harassed by those whore mini-negresses.
There was only one teacher that I will hold in high regard —- my 7th grade math teacher (male FYI). The nicest, most understating, patient and smartest teacher I have had

if even your school teachers treated you like trash while they were buddy buddy with the cool popular kids, you truly know it was over before it began
Teachers spend so much time with kids, they start acting as one, they wanna fit in with the class and ostracize everyone who doesnt fit it, I had no problems with male teachers tho, they were pretty much neutral, didnt cave in in to it.