Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Even speds and retards looked down on you in school

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
Would you say this is an incel trait or is it just me? When I was in school, even the ‘nerds’ I hanged around with (I somehow thought I was on their level LMFAO) pitied me and weren’t really my friends. I was that subhuman. Forget chads and normies. Retards and sped kids were way higher than me on the social hierarchy (probably due to their low inhib) and looked down on me. Jfl. Even now I’m still the lowest of the low.

Everyone looked down on me. I'm the archetypal outcast. Literally a caricature.

Normies probably wouldn't even believe that people like me exist, they think dramatic stuff like that exists only in movies.

The difference is that in movies protagonists are in that situation only for the first 20 minutes, while I'm still waiting for a meaningful plot to develop.

If you had the same interests as faggot nintendo players and befriended them you mog me

ngl I don't think speds looked down on anybody, unless maybe the sped IQ mogged you

Everyone looked down on me. I'm the archetypal outcast. Literally a caricature.

Normies probably wouldn't even believe that people like me exist, they think dramatic stuff like that exists only in movies.

The difference is that in movies protagonists are in that situation only for the first 20 minutes, while I'm still waiting for a meaningful plot to develop.
Trying to improve is way too hard. It’s even worse when you’re a retard who fails 95% of the time. Funny how I still look down on the retards and speds when they’re less disabled than me by far :feelskek:
If you had the same interests as faggot nintendo players and befriended them you mog me
I kind of just followed them around.
ngl I don't think speds looked down on anybody, unless maybe the sped IQ mogged you
Yeah maybe that’s just my insecurities talking. I wasn’t that relevant.

One of my friends in highschool once said to another guy that I'm "kind, but is not really part of the group". Basically sums up the rest of my life as well. Some idiot nerd friend in hs once said he mogged me in everything, while I was clearly beating him with talent in many different areas. Once two guys in my class had a birthday party and invited every guy in the class except me and my brother jfl...

There where two nerd girls in my first years of highschool who were also outcasts and one of them basically turned out my best friend in the last year of highschool, she was probably the only kind person in class. Highschool is like a jungle tbh

even the "outcasts" didn't like me

Would you say this is an incel trait or is it just me? When I was in school, even the ‘nerds’ I hanged around with (I somehow thought I was on their level LMFAO) pitied me and weren’t really my friends. I was that subhuman. Forget chads and normies. Retards and sped kids were way higher than me on the social hierarchy (probably due to their low inhib) and looked down on me. Jfl. Even now I’m still the lowest of the low.
lol yeah that’s me

I hate everyone in my school

I just act “normal” just so I don’t get bullied
How do you even act normal? Even when I try to act like a human I still fail.

No, I was a fucking PS1/PS2 kid. I hated Nintendo kids. Good thing all their games are ridiculously easy to emulate.

I barely exist

One of my friends in highschool once said to another guy that I'm "kind, but is not really part of the group". Basically sums up the rest of my life as well. Some idiot nerd friend in hs once said he mogged me in everything, while I was clearly beating him with talent in many different areas. Once two guys in my class had a birthday party and invited every guy in the class except me and my brother jfl...

There where two nerd girls in my first years of highschool who were also outcasts and one of them basically turned out my best friend in the last year of highschool, she was probably the only kind person in class. Highschool is like a jungle tbh
The last time I was at someones birthday party was in fucking elementary scool.

That shit just flew over my head in highschool lol. And EVEN if I would have been invited which didn't happen, I wouldn't have attended out of spite to not boost some random assholes guest count + you have to bring fucking gifts.

I was every bit as spiteful as now, It was just more of a feeling back then, now I can back it up with logic and adult rational thinking.

yeah I had 5 incel friends and one manlet framelet normie but 5 out of 6 shat on me constantly :waitwhat:

I was the leader of the freaks, geeks and retard crew in highschool.

Oddly enough they hated me because I was the one who had to look after them like a nagging parent and get them to do what was best for them. Some of them thought they were vastly more intelligent than they actually were. Some just had no concept of risk/reward or reading social cues. One was actually a sexual predator who always addressed me as "sir" from year 7 to year 11. He was very nervous in disposition and would panic and often needed to be walked through a plan very precisely to work it out for himself before he would do what I told him to. It was hard work.

We never really liked each other even if we actually pulled off all sorts of shit and made money and got plenty of our enemies fucked over and kept them fighting each other and got the teachers and school management at each others throats. I have hardly talked to any of them since 2004. The one has got much worse without my influence. He is crazy and is basically a NEET.

In high school a sped who had the reading skills of someone in kindergarten told me to hang out with my own friends

Can’t relate

I was the outcast of the outcasts. The lowest of the low.

I always ate lunch alone, hung out alone and was always alone at school. Even the fat lowcows didn't want to work with me on school projects. High school traumatized me for life and from early on, I knew the true state of humanity. Haven't tried to get a gf or make friends since.

Last edited:
I was the outcast of the outcasts. The lowest of the low.

I always ate lunch alone, hung out alone and was always alone at school. Even the fat lowcows didn't want to work with me on school projects.
you are not the only tho.. same here

Brutal but true. I even got made fun of by the special ed kids at my elementary school.

I had a couple of friends here and there. The special needs kids were way below the social hierarchy than me.