Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: even bus drivers dont respect you

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
They will choose to not stop for you when you are waiting at a bus stop, not stop the bus when you ask them to, etc. There's like a 5% chance either of these things happen to me every time I have to use the bus

Here’s a tip for getting bus drivers to stop for you. Hold your arm out forward and parallel to the ground then yell hail.
Ngl some mornings when waiting for my bus to work I do a seig heil towards the bus just for the shits and gigs.

Nobody respects you. We are not the protagonist in anyone else's story, we’re just a secondary character.

Happened few times to miss bus station.

only incels are bus drivers

it is their way to get revenge

only incels are bus drivers

it is their way to get revenge
revenge on other incels? i've never seen this shit happen to anyone else it is something that literally only i experience

Here’s a tip for getting bus drivers to stop for you. Hold your arm out forward and parallel to the ground then yell hail.
Ngl some mornings when waiting for my bus to work I do a seig heil towards the bus just for the shits and gigs.
3waqzj.jpg

revenge on other incels? i've never seen this shit happen to anyone else it is something that literally only i experience
they treat everyone like shit if they can

It's not just bus drivers,it's everyone in the matrix.
So you might as well not give a fuck about it and move on with your blackpilled life.