Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Incel Trait?] Emotional numbness.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
After childhood I don't remember ever experiencing strong or impulsive emotions. It was just numbness pretending to remain unnoticed in a degenerate world.
The most emotion I'd ever express was the occasional rage quit because even in copes I'm subhuman.
What about you?

yeah I can really relate with that. The only time I'm feeling anything is after an outburst at something and other.

All I feel is anger and sadness and depression

Yep, emotions are pointless for incels because we've implicitly learned that nobody cares about our needs (which emotions serve to express and modulate). On the other hand you have both karens and younger foids flipping the fuck out all the time because theyve learned that if they bitch enough some cuck will give them what they want, hence their emotional expressions are reinforced.

This is also why emotional stoicism is expected of males across culture. If youre expected to subordinate your own needs in order to sacrifice for the collective, then it is fruitless to communicate your own needs via emotional expression, because no one gives a fuck

Yep, emotions are pointless for incels because we've implicitly learned that nobody cares about our needs (which emotions serve to express and modulate). On the other hand you have both karens and younger foids flipping the fuck out all the time because theyve learned that if they bitch enough some cuck will give them what they want, hence their emotional expressions are reinforced.

This is also why emotional stoicism is expected of males across culture. If youre expected to subordinate your own needs in order to sacrifice for the collective, then it is fruitless to communicate your own needs via emotional expression, because no one gives a fuck
Bigbrained

All I feel is anger and sadness and depression
These, plus I used to feel jealously and vengeance along with them. I've calmed down alot with age plus the all the meds I'm on now make me pretty docile. Now I'm basically numb and only really focus on managing the pain from my many alcohol-related illnesses.

Can’t really feel guilty or attacked when you feel nothing.

Yung Lean pepe

I've been pretty emotionally numb for the majority of my life.