Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait:eating chick fil a alone

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
20210910 215523

my friends all went home but i had to eat :feelscry:

>my friends

As if you eating Chic Fil A wasn’t already enough of a brag smh

ngl I find chick-fil-a to be kind of overrated. It's not bad but I find a lot of people over exaggerate how good it is. I was disappointed in it when I finally got to try it ngl.

>my friends

As if you eating Chic Fil A wasn’t already enough of a brag smh
Maybe his friend was Kanye west clones.

Lol at least you have friends faggot trying being 22 and having no friends. The most social interaction i get is online or at work.

Chick-fil-A is fuckin good, it’s a little pricy for a poorfag like me.
my friends all went home but i had to eat :feelscry:
Mogs me hard for having friends. Every friend I knew never returned my calls or just straight up ignored my messages. I wish I had a nice social circle of people do do things with.
ngl I find chick-fil-a to be kind of overrated. It's not bad but I find a lot of people over exaggerate how good it is. I was disappointed in it when I finally got to try it ngl.
The milkshakes are great.

Never eaten there tbh

true but it Mogs all the other fast food chains besides Pop Eyes and the Mexican ones(Chipotle/Qdoba/Moe's grill).
Lol at least you have friends faggot trying being 22 and having no friends. The most social interaction i get is online or at work.
Brutal almost same shit here. Over for us old fuckers.

The milkshakes are great.
The next time I get the chance to go I should try one tbh. I found the sandwhiches to be kind of meh tbh but I like the fries there. I still think McDonalds fries mog though.

true but it Mogs all the other fast food chains besides Pop Eyes and the Mexican ones(Chipotle/Qdoba/Moe's grill).
tbh I like Wendies and McDonalds more, though tbh I don't really eat fastfood that much anyways since I have Celiac and the food makes me sick and if I eat it too much I get sores in my mouth.

Mexican ones(Chipotle/Qdoba/Moe's grill).
wouldnt even consider those mexican tbh, just imitations. here we got some REAL shit, those shitskins can cook up some good food :feelsjuice:

The next time I get the chance to go I should try one tbh. I found the sandwhiches to be kind of meh tbh but I like the fries there. I still think McDonalds fries mog though.
get the chicken nuggets and like some lemonade

cant ever go wrong with that.

but their fries + chick fil a sauce mogs mcdonalds tbh

Brutal almost same shit here. Over for us old fuckers.
Friendless youngcel checking in. :feelsbadman:
tbh I like Wendies and McDonalds more, though tbh I don't really eat fastfood that much anyways since I have Celiac and the food makes me sick and if I eat it too much I get sores in my mouth.
Wendy’s is great, I love getting a chocolate frosty on the way back from school.
Sounds good
do you guys have Chick-fil-A in Brazil?

wouldnt even consider those mexican tbh, just imitations. here we got some REAL shit, those shitskins can cook up some good food :feelsjuice:

get the chicken nuggets and like some lemonade

cant ever go wrong with that.

but their fries + chick fil a sauce mogs mcdonalds tbh
isn't their sauce just mayo + ketchup?

Wendy’s is great, I love getting a chocolate frosty on the way back from school.

Wendys frosties are based as fuck tbh.

isn't their sauce just mayo + ketchup?
i think some sweet and sour sauce and barbecue too, but fuck man it's good. i'm giga white and don't really care that much about condiments but chick fil a sauce is great

There's only one Chick-fil-A here in NYC and it's in Midtown Manhattan.
no fucking way :dafuckfeels: how could nyc have no chick fil a that's brutal. kinda reminds me of the opposite of chicago where they got subways on every other block for some reason

no fucking way :dafuckfeels: how could nyc have no chick fil a that's brutal. kinda reminds me of the opposite of chicago where they got subways on every other block for some reason
Chick-Fil-A is mostly a South thing.

i think some sweet and sour sauce and barbecue too, but fuck man it's good. i'm giga white and don't really care that much about condiments but chick fil a sauce is great

Chick-fil-a is slowly moving up North but they are still pretty rare tbh.
They are becoming more common up North tbh, plus I am pretty sure they are in Cali but I might be wrong

Take the moving to dixie pill. Idk if Missouri is a southern state but it certainly feel like it.
Yanks up north can’t enjoy Chick-fil-A around every street corner like we can.

Nope, we just got the most famous American fast foods (no shake shacks or more regional fast food chains) and Brazilian restaurants that also make similar dishes, but that cannot be considered fast food chains

Chick Fil A is the chad of fast food tbh

Nope, we just got the most famous American fast foods (no shake shacks or more regional fast food chains) and Brazilian restaurants, but that cannot be considered fast food chains
What would you consider Brazilian fast food? Does it have something like Jolibee for Filipino-styled fast food?

Or is fast-food just American food?

What would you consider Brazilian fast food? Does it have something like Jolibee for Filipino-styled fast food?

Or is fast-food just American food?
Its mostly related to american food, but there are brazilian fast foods who are not focused on burgers or chickens, like ragazzo (focused on coxinhas and snacks in general) and habibs (focused on arab culinary, mostly sfihas)

Its mostly related to american food, but there are brazilian fast foods who are not focused on burgers or chickens, like ragazzo (focused on coxinhas and snacks in general) and habibs (focused on arab culinary, mostly sfihas)
Are there a lot of Arabs in Brazil?

Also, aren't the American fast food places mostly in the major cities that are mainly for tourists, or are they now opening up throughout the country?

There is no fast food here (thankfully)

im losing my fucking mind

Are there a lot of Arabs in Brazil?

Also, aren't the American fast food places mostly in the major cities that are mainly for tourists, or are they now opening up throughout the country?
8 million of them, not much by percentage, but they are very concentrated in são paulo, most of them are there, same case of asians.

There are mcdonalds and subways throughout all the country, but other more unknown/less mainstream american fast foods are mostly concentrated in big cities. Though that the biggest difference is when it comes to artsian or more fancy burguers in general, big cities have them much more than small cities

8 million of them, not much by percentage, but they are very concentrated in são paulo, most of them are there, same case of asians.
Aren't the Arab immigrants mostly Lebanese? And why are they in São Paulo (the city or the state)?

Can't you also find a few Arabs throughout the country?
There are mcdonalds and subways throughout all the country, but other more unknown/less mainstream american fast foods are mostly concentrated in big cities. Though that the biggest difference is when it comes to artsian or more fancy burguers in general, big cities have them much more than small cities
Not so much the case in the Dominican Republic. Almost all the fast food chains are only in the major cities with a lot of tourists like Santo Domingo, Santiago and Punta Cana. Not even in the smaller cities where there's more local people you will find them, but I did remember seeing a McDonald's inside a La Sirena (a big-box chain over there) in La Vega City.

Chads.is is the perfect page for you.

I always go to kfc and eat alone

I went two times on holiday alone and then i always go to restaurants by myself

Aren't the Arab immigrants mostly Lebanese? And why are they in São Paulo (the city or the state)?

Can't you also find a few Arabs throughout the country?

Not so much the case in the Dominican Republic. Almost all the fast food chains are only in the major cities with a lot of tourists like Santo Domingo, Santiago and Punta Cana. Not even in the smaller cities where there's more local people you will find them, but I did remember seeing a McDonald's inside a La Sirena (a big-box chain over there) in La Vega City.
Yes, they are mostly from lebanon and syria region, because of that they started being called ''syrian lebanese's''s. Both, but they are mostly in the city.

They went to brazil, because they were christians and SP needed workforce in the start of the 1900s, so they immigrated to brazil to flee away from religious persecution and also for work reasons.

For sure you can, but not as much as in SP.

I thought you were american, or you used to live in dominican republic? You guys got your own fast food chains? Also, is inceldom a big problem in dominican republic? Or women aren't hypergamous there?

Their spicy chicken sandwich is probably the best you can find, and their chicken wrap is good too

but the regular fried chicken sandwich is just okay, popeyes chicken sandwich mogs easily

Yes, they are mostly from lebanon and syria region, because of that they started being called ''syrian lebanese's''s. Both, but they are mostly in the city.
Most Arabs in Latin America are from that area.
They went to brazil, because they were christians and SP needed workforce in the start of the 1900s, so they immigrated to brazil to flee away from religious persecution and also to work reasons.

For sure you can, but not as much as in SP.
But they stayed there. Do they mostly keep to their own community or have they mixed with the rest of the Brazilians? Doesn't seem to be new or more recent incoming immigration by Arabs though.
I thought you were american, or you used to live in dominican republic? You guys got your own fast food chains? Also, is inceldom a big problem in dominican republic? Or women aren't hypergamous there?
I don't live in the DR, but I was born there and been back there a few times.

IDK how inceldom is like over there, but given that it's a third-world country down there and things are still more-or-less traditional I think the situation down there is more like SEA. Money is much more important for those women, and demboy culture is turning them more into whores (similar to proibidão culture in Brazilian favelas).

JFL, niggas from here actually go to the DR for sex tourism. Especially in Sosua.