Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope incel trait: eating canned food out of the can, cold! plus my favorite can opener..

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
incel trait: eating canned food out of the can, cold! plus my favorite can opener..

Cancan

as a man that requires food, and can barely stand up long enough to cook something from my packed freezer, I find canned food to be a brutal kindness...

and using a "fancy," mañual can opeñer really adds to the thrill of an - otherwise bland - meal.

now add a few spices and whatever, and what you got, is "gourmet" now!

"look at my 75¢ a can, weak generic spaghetti rings! It's the tasty authentic Italian cuisine now!" (photo not included, due to it being tuna day. and besides, thats pop-top shit...)

the cool little fork came from an abandoned building.

my can opener is a original leatherman PST (pocket survival tool), discontinued, but can still be had super cheap on eBay.... apx $50...

the leatherman PST saved my a$$ several times in my younger days... from opening cans, to opening "handleless" water faucets... fixing my bicycle... untying camping paracord knots...

the most similar one currently in production is the "bond." ($80?) you can also get a pocket clip for it... (costs extra!);;; it's UK legal!! lifetime garrentee!...

while ofc, you can use any kind of can opener (p38 anyone?), the multitool kind is far more useful and will never fail like one of those stupid twisty - or electric - ones... mine is actually 30+ years old!

all multitools are not the same! while a victorinox (sak) works ok, its more of a "push" (standard style) than a "pull" (like the newer sak 'combo' opener). and some other expensive multi tool can openers just don't work at all! (sog PowerPint! I'm talking about you!)

one time, long ago (40+? years), I ripped my hand open using a shitty Walmart copy of a leatherman tool can opener! (I returned it and saved up for a real one!)

while there are cheaper Chinese multi tools out there, that are probably just as good, they are always made with lower quality steels... it's a good idea to read reviews...

most of the "multi-verse" YouTubers I follow, never talk about the can opener, as they think it's "useless and archaic" tool! however, I use the can opener far more than I use - any of the many - screwdrivers! it's also a box opener!

yes, it's a cope. but having cool & fun tools makes using them a joy. and I for one, can always stand more joy.

anyway, a big hat tip to the French for inventing canned food!

Who else eating something canned rn?

Not eating any canned food rn, but I had a whole can of Bush’s baked beans right out of the can the other day. Baked beans are even good cold right from the can!

Not eating any canned food rn, but I had a whole can of Bush’s baked beans right out of the can the other day. Baked beans are even good cold right from the can!
Only the best beans for you bro! Thems the Best. Literally!

A buddy once told me about adding chopped onions to them and BBQ sauce... It makes them thick.

Only the best beans for you bro! Thems the Best. Literally!

A buddy once told me about adding chopped onions to them and BBQ sauce... It makes them thick.
Bush’s beans truly are the best! Even better when you actually get the grill going and have a grilled burger with them.

Getting stoned and eating beans is a mood. Most canned food is the bees knees, and it's all you really need :feelsautistic::feelsohh:

I like canned food I dont eat it as much tho but it's still good

I ate canned tuna yesterday

Tinned tuna is my go to if I have nothing else to eat or spare. For me it really goes well with cheese flavored crackers/biscuits. Tomato soup was always great especially if there was garlic bread to spare. I grew up with a lot of tin foods.

incel trait: eating canned food out of the can, cold! plus my favorite can opener..

View attachment 1188921

as a man that requires food, and can barely stand up long enough to cook something from my packed freezer, I find canned food to be a brutal kindness...

and using a "fancy," mañual can opeñer really adds to the thrill of an - otherwise bland - meal.

"look at my 75¢ a can, weak generic spaghetti rings! It's the tasty authentic Italian cuisine now!" (photo not included, due to it being tuna day. and besides, thats pop-top shit...)

my can opener is a original leatherman PST (pocket survival tool), discontinued, but can still be had super cheap on eBay.... apx $50...

the leatherman PST saved my a$$ several times in my younger days... from opening cans, to opening "handleless" water faucets... fixing my bicycle... untying camping paracord knots...

the most similar one currently in production is the "bond." ($80?) you can also get a pocket clip for it... (costs extra!);;; it's UK legal!! lifetime garrentee!...

while ofc, you can use any kind of can opener (p38 anyone?), the multitool kind is far more useful and will never fail like one of those stupid twisty - or electric - ones... mine is actually 30+ years old!

all multitools are not the same! while a victorinox (sak) works ok, its more of a "push" (standard style) than a "pull" (like the newer sak 'combo' opener). and some other expensive multi tool can openers just don't work at all! (sog PowerPint! I'm talking about you!)

one time, long ago (40+? years), I ripped my hand open using a shitty Walmart copy of a leatherman tool can opener! (I returned it and saved up for a real one!)

while there are cheaper Chinese multi tools out there, that are probably just as good, they are always made with lower quality steels... it's a good idea to read reviews...

most of the "multi-verse" YouTubers I follow, never talk about the can opener, as they think it's "useless and archaic" tool! however, I use the can opener far more than I use - any of the many - screwdrivers! it's also a box opener!

yes, it's a cope. but having cool & fun tools makes using them a joy. and I for one, can always stand more joy.

That’s just a normal trait no?. I’ve never seen anyone eat tuna any other way

View attachment 1188921

LOOKS LIKE SHIT STINKY BASTARD

Your tuna needs more pineapple and corn

View attachment 1188921

YOU EAT WHAT YOU DESERVE. CHADS EAT IN LUXURY RESTAURANTS WITH HIS STACY GIRLFRIEND THAT PAY FOR HIM

Make a proper tuna spread for those crackers and it'll taste 100x better.

At minimum, mix the canned tuna with some mayonnaise and add some crushed red pepper.

Yeah I can't be bothered to heat up baked beans sometimes so I just eat it straight from the can. Quick and does the job

At minimum, mix the canned tuna with some mayonnaise and add some crushed red pepper.
Nah, if I can't get a date, then why bother with that shit?

i buy canned food as a side hobby

I stock up as much as my space allows me and Its saved me a ton of money over the years.

Think about it, you can order doordash/ubereats whenever you're hungry or you can just open up a can of ravioli and can of kernel corn and heat em up.

Highly recommend it for those of you guys that are into finance, investment, and saving.

Yeah.

But, I keep losing the can opener.
Don't be a loser bro.
Stuff I eat, tuna, sugar free
pudding, bananas, cheese

That’s just a normal trait no?. I’ve never seen anyone eat tuna any other way
Tuna salad, macaroni and tuna cheese... Etc...

I will probably do that soon. It's not like I only have one can of the stuff
Would you like Fry's with you're shank?

ngl, I love how salty canned food is and I eat it all of the time.

Honestly that’s high T if anything, cold out the can might as well scoop it with your fingers

Ahh, the famous emba tuna.

But why do some countries' cans still lack the integrated ring opener?
1600px_COLOURBOX12560002.jpg

Eat it straight out of the can for dinner multiple times a week.

Tom And Jerry Eating GIF

Needs some cheese to go with those crackers.

I try to avoid canned good because they are layered with plastic. Especially acidic foods dissolve this into the food over time. Glass jars for me.

Ahh, the famous emba tuna.

But why do some countries' cans still lack the integrated ring opener?
1600px_COLOURBOX12560002.jpg
They don't have the shelf life of solid cans. The thin "precut" area can fail...
Tom And Jerry Eating GIF

Needs some cheese to go with those crackers.
Cheeses saves!
I try to avoid canned good because they are layered with plastic. Especially acidic foods dissolve this into the food over time. Glass jars for me.
Good point! The more acidic, the More the expiration date matters!!!

For example, I used to buy them tiny little cans of tomatoe paste in bulk, and would use them with various spices to make "pasta for one."

(Without having extra stuff to use or store... from a larger container. I don't want to eat spaghetti every day for a week!)

Anyway, I got tired of it, and the stuff neared it expired date... Totally garbage! Weird toxic crap! Only good for target practice!!! (Feed the ants the shit!) Needless to say, I quit using it.

Plus the price doubled and the quality went down at the same time... And these days I have refrigeration.

I ate a can of expensive Herring 3 hours ago. It is like 2 Euros, but it doesn't have a lot of oil and a very goof tomato sauce. I know that this is too expensive but I haven't had one in a long time. canned food is so based for when I am feeling extra depressive, so that I don't have the energy to cook.

I do eat like that. It does get tiring doing food prep and cooking most times.

View attachment 1190246
I ate a can of expensive Herring 3 hours ago. It is like 2 Euros, but it doesn't have a lot of oil and a very goof tomato sauce. I know that this is too expensive but I haven't had one in a long time. canned food is so based for when I am feeling extra depressive, so that I don't have the energy to cook.
And that's the bottom line right there...

Not having the energy to cook stuff!

But ofc, just cooking is easy enough... But there's cleanup, dishes, and energy to do all that...

It's just easier

I need some fancier stuff now! Maybe on my next trip to town... Fancy exotic stuff! (With food stamps lol!!!!)

I need some fancier stuff now! Maybe on my next trip to town... Fancy exotic stuff! (With food stamps lol!!!!)
Don't tell me that you are some sort of Forest Anon type of dude that is living off of social security in the middle of the woods. That's like the most based lifestyle ever!

Don't tell me that you are some sort of Forest Anon type of dude that is living off of social security in the middle of the woods. That's like the most based lifestyle ever!
Ikr? I got really lucky with my cheap AF low rent shack! Im ten years older than the current owner, and there FAM, more or less said I could die here...

Ofc, I don't want them to get my cool stuff... But whatever. It was basically free to me anyway. Lol

And that's the bottom line right there...

Not having the energy to cook stuff!

But ofc, just cooking is easy enough... But there's cleanup, dishes, and energy to do all that...

It's just easier

I don’t get food stamp. I travel to free food banks within 25 mi radius. During and after Covid most food pantries here eliminated local resident/income and Identification requirements so I take advantage of that.

The JEWS dont want you to learn this trick either - canned food is better: lasts longer than any other type, so we would be good if a nuclear war appeared

Ikr? I got really lucky with my cheap AF low rent shack! Im ten years older than the current owner, and there FAM, more or less said I could die here...

Ofc, I don't want them to get my cool stuff... But whatever. It was basically free to me anyway. Lol
Bbased. Your life must be so fucking comfy.

I don’t get food stamp. I travel to free food banks within 25 mi radius. During and after Covid most food pantries here eliminated local resident/income and Identification requirements so I take advantage of that.
Yeah I do that too sometimes. But my freezer is currently full and I don't want anymore Velveeta... But the 5#s of shrimp was nice!
Bbased. Your life must be so fucking comfy.
It kind of, always was... I mostly lived in the woods until a gdmf bear ripped up my tent and ate all my canned tuna! Then I moved here... So, as horrible as this place might be to a normie, to me, its fine. It beats a tent in a place where it's a crime to kill a bear and eat it!

It kind of, always was... I mostly lived in the woods until a gdmf bear ripped up my tent and ate all my canned tuna! Then I moved here... So, as horrible as this place might be to a normie, to me, its fine. It beats a tent in a place where it's a crime to kill a bear and eat it!
Oh man these bear conservation laws are so fucking regarded. In my home country of Romania we have a bunch of people dying yearly because of bear attacks, obviously they cause all sorts of ruckus, but we can't kill them because according to the faggy EU "the brown bear is close to extinction in Europe". Nigga please!
Don't get me wrong, it's humanities fault that bears attack in the first place. If humans didn't invade every last corner of the Carpathian mountains then there would be much fewer clashes between bear and man. But still.... Not being able to kill them of they are aggressive is still retarded.

Anyhow you are a pretty cool guy, with balls of fucking steal. If a bear would ever trashed my tent I'd probably get scared shitless and never enter the woods again. But such an event hasn't happened yet so I'll be enjoying the outdoors until that day. No bear spray no nuffin' cause that's for pussies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back