Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: During winter and summer vacations you dont see anyone of your age.

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★
Well buddy boyos im new to the forum, theres not too much about me except im a 5´8 sub5 . However theres an incel trait which is probably common to most people here and its the fact we incels dont see anyone of our age during summer and winter vacations from college/HS/work, in my case i just basically rot all the entire vacations without seeing anyone of my age and basically just playing vidya, cooming and recently wageslaving at a fast food place so i can afford more copes.

Yeah, my only social life is talking to people at work. Every weekend I am alone too

Same thing happens with me, also based pfp

:yes:

I'm okay with this tbh, I'd probably rather spend time alone than with others anyway.

Yes same basicallybi have many incel traits one is that never not only in summer winter vacations even where life throws me for 30 years where zero attractive females..

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fuck i cant take it anymore i just need a warm foids pussy!

Hot girls at work maybe? Try being more social there.

I temporarily walked outside with my half-relatives in 2013...I stopped after I developed Pyelonephritis and realized I didn't respect them much.