Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: Dogs hate you and try to dominate you.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Has anyone noticed that dogs especially big ones hate you as incel? Whenever I walk past somebodies dog, the dog always jumps at me and tries to run me down, especially big ones like German Sheppard or boxer.
I think when life came from africa, dogs, hyenas, and wolves learned to prey on the weakest and most isolated primates, thats why its a genetic memory causing dogs to prey on us.

I always fantasized about running them over as a child. I hate them as much as they hate me.

when i walk past a dog they want to sniff my leg. I only hate small dogs they are fucking pathetic and annoying.

when i walk past a dog they want to sniff my leg. I only hate small dogs they are fucking pathetic and annoying.
today a chihuahua was barking at me nigga i would of thrown his ass down the sewers if his owner wasnt there

Dogs approach me with curiosity and friendliness, even though I’m an anxious, awkward sperg- but I don’t like them anyway

Dogs like to get into fights until they are harmed and maimed then they receive empathy from dog loving toilets.

Dogs are trying to rub it in your face they get more human bitches than you.

When i wanna play with my sisters dog, she doesnt wanna play. When i am busy she wants to play with me, fucking bitch. Only the big dog of an acquaitance of mine always wants to play, he is a good boy, even if he is a little needy

I was chased by a dog once, but they're cool I don't hate them.

I hate dogs SOOOOO much I want to kill every dog.

No but dogs always bark at me

Dogs are scared of me, 90% of dogs will bark and charge at you as a bluff. Majority of them don't have the balls to fight since virtually all humans hieghtmog them unless they some mutant jacked dog.

I have a purebred lab which my parents paid upwards of 1000 for and I’ve noticed that other small dogs constantly try to bark and scare him because they can feel the mog. He also barks at curries and fat people constantly, even though those bluepilled fat fucks are super nice to him. Brutal.