Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Constant nightmares

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Specially about public shaming, like being naked in class

Im 33 and only recently stopped having nightmares about my A-level exams which I took when I was 18. Also have regular nightmares about my teeth crumbling and falling out.

I had a nightmare recently about me taking a test without knowing the answers :cryfeels: everyone laughed at me

No but just very strange dreams that don't make any fucking sense.

Im 33 and only recently stopped having nightmares about my A-level exams which I took when I was 18. Also have regular nightmares about my teeth crumbling and falling out.

the teeth falling out dreams is quite popular and means your subconscious thinks youre sick or something

The nightmare starts every time I wake up. One way to reduce the crying and screaming and wall punching that happens when you wake up and realize you're still alive is to keep some razors by your bed so you can get a good cut or two immediately upon waking so instead of freaking out because you've opened your eyes to this unbearable life again, you can just take some deep breaths and watch the blood. It won't stain your clothes if you wear all black and it makes your mattress look like a prostitute was stabbed to death on it. If you can fall back to sleep while still bleeding, that's the best way to start your morning if you're hideous.

I kinda like nightmares

Makes me forget about my inceldom for a brief moment.
Wish I had more nightmares ngl

I love nightmares, the worst are good dreams because you wake up and realize that your life is still shit

I usually don't have nightmares but I think I do but I just don't remember them.

I had nightmares last night of doing an oral presentation tbh

I have nightmares all the time, but then again my whole life is a nightmare.

The nightmare starts every time I wake up. One way to reduce the crying and screaming and wall punching that happens when you wake up and realize you're still alive is to keep some razors by your bed so you can get a good cut or two immediately upon waking so instead of freaking out because you've opened your eyes to this unbearable life again, you can just take some deep breaths and watch the blood. It won't stain your clothes if you wear all black and it makes your mattress look like a prostitute was stabbed to death on it. If you can fall back to sleep while still bleeding, that's the best way to start your morning if you're hideous.
High IQ

my whole life is a nightmare.

Definitely true for me. Almost all my dreams are bad.

Reality is my nightmare
Reality is my nightmare
Reality is my nightmare
Reality is my nightmare

Dang! 4x!

Oh well. It's true.

I never have nightmares

I don't have nightmares or dreams.

I love nightmares, the worst are good dreams because you wake up and realize that your life is still shit

I love nightmares, because no matter how bad the nightmare is, at least I have a social life in that nightmare, as compared to an empty reality.