Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : comparing your height to every single living thing at a 50 miles radius when you go out

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I mentioned this fact to my family once and I was surprised to learn that they don't do it at all. Especially my 6' + older brother. Who wouldve thought. I do it mostly in very crowded places like the subway. I love to get mogged by the entire population of my city.

I mentioned this fact to my family once and I was surprised to learn that they don't do it at all. Especially my 6' + older brother. Who wouldve thought. I do it mostly in very crowded places like the subway. I love to get mogged by the entire population of my city.
Based af, i always compare myself with the people i see outside. It's a manletcel trait

I keep a tally of how many men height mog me and how many I height mog

I do.
And I often get heightmogged, even by foids.

I do this and I keep getting height mogged at 5’6 by foids

this is so true im pinning it

Getting height mogged by an asian girl at school simply is the most traumatic human experience ever. By far worse than rape.
Yea. One time I got height mogged by a curry girl like myself but luckily it was a year ago

At 5'4, I only have ever heightmogged a guy only about five times throughout my life.

As for foids, I say about 80-90% of them are either my height or taller.

I dont understand asians at all.

Be asian.
Be curry.
Be 3 billion people.
Be 3 billion weak nerdy midgets.

Used to do it but that boils up my anger too quickly plus I don't care that much about my height nowadays. Closest thing now is when I notice someone on the street is holding hands with their gf, it's usually a tallfag

I hate going outside

Getting height mogged by an asian girl at school simply is the most traumatic human experience ever. By far worse than rape.
:feelscry: Same back in high school. What's worse is everyone would line up by height when going in and out of the room, I was always at the first rows because everyone's taller than me. The mog happens every single day and it's inescapable.

I stopped doing this years ago. It was pure ragefuel seeing people all around me being lucky to be born with better genetics and having a better life experience socially etc. just because of random chance. Being mad for things not in your control was not a great place to be mentally, so I took a step back and learned to stop giving a fuck.

I still do the comparison. I hate the fact I didn't get luckier genetically.

More of an exclusive shortcel trait than just an incel trait

20% HEight shaming
Cry more manlet

not only height, hair,race, face, teeth etc the blackpill is making me insane

I also did this very often at the start of my blackpill phase, especially when I still went to college and shit. Eventually you stop with this behaviour and just get used to getting mogged.
You have no choice but to get used to it, because it will eat you up inside piece by piece until you go insane, ER, rope, or all of the above.

Aren’t you like 6’0?
it seems barely for morning height; it seems to be 5'11 later. I won't deny that I still way to be taller.
Though I still do observation, I have done since as a young teen; lately, since I got more blackpill, I have been doing it to get the info on the heightpill to find the percentage around this height where I live.

Yes, unfortunately I do this. It's not just a senseless feeling of insecurity, but also because guys who are taller than you become more aggressive towards you (from simply being more unfriendly/passive-aggressive, to straight up looking down on you with a sense of superiority) so you have to be on constant alert. The only guys that I heightmog in my city are literal Mexican illegals and old men. Completely trite take, but It has to be complete bullshit that the average white male height in the U.S. is 5'10''...it's more like...NO!, IT IS 6 foot at this point.

Last edited:
I also did this very often at the start of my blackpill phase, especially when I still went to college and shit. Eventually you stop with this behaviour and just get used to getting mogged.
So men just all end up being asians.

I used to compare myself to everyone like that, by now it became normal for everyone to height mog me, so now I only notice kids who are taller than me and adults who are shorter.

Used to do it but that boils up my anger too quickly plus I don't care that much about my height nowadays. Closest thing now is when I notice someone on the street is holding hands with their gf, it's usually a tallfag

I do.
And I often get heightmogged, even by foids.

It's quite brutal. Once, a group of tall Cumskin holes blocked my path on the sidewalk and ignored me to focus on a male they knew. They later turned around and briefly said "Oh. He's standing here" - "Yeah".

i get heightmogged by 95% of men at 172cm

It's quite brutal. Once, a group of tall Cumskin holes blocked my path on the sidewalk and ignored me to focus on a male they knew. They later turned around and briefly said "Oh. He's standing here" - "Yeah".
They should have their legs cut (in video game)

going outside :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsrope:

I barely go outside my house to even notice anymore. But I used to compare my height to my friends, and yeah they all heightmog me.

This is so relatable. I have an e-friend who told me he’s never thought of his height after he stopped growing. How can people be so lucky and not have to think of every possible way of getting mogged? I guess being bluepilled let’s you not have to think about the brutality of reality.

it makes me suicidal, every trip to the grocery store is painful

For what reason are these 2 threads stickied? :feelsjuice:

brutal

FUCKING CUMSKIN CUCKS FUCK THEM

the somatic is more important than the cerebral

I keep a tally of how many men height mog me and how many I height mog
Me too, I'm always judging other people's heights relative to mine whenever I am meeting someone new or out in public (which I rarely am)

I love mogging them

Yes, all the guys I see with girls out and about are 6ft+