Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: chilled water near ur bed always

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
Must face icey water to quench thirst from the recessed mandible. Saliva leaks from malformed jaw drying it out :dafuckfeels:

Imagine having water near your bed it’s over

same, I drink like a gallon of water at night

Piss bottles for the chilled excretions :feelsgah:

It's probably just a master bedroom, but it would be hilarious to see an actual toilet sitting in the room next to the desk or something. :lul:

It's probably just a master bedroom, but it would be hilarious to see an actual toilet sitting in the room next to the desk or something. :lul:
Yeah that’s what I meant, but a toilet just casually sitting there in the room would be more convenient tbh :feelshaha:

What type
A normal water fountain would look too plain, I’d prefer to have a water fountain with some theme to it, preferably if I had to choose I’d want one shaped as the nuka cola bottle from fallout game and the water would be neon blue

A normal water fountain would look too plain, I’d prefer to have a water fountain with some theme to it, preferably if I had to choose I’d want one shaped as the nuka cola bottle from fallout game and the water would be neon blue
What water temperature