Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: cashier doesnt give money in your hands lol

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
was in line earlier to pick up beef mince, eggs, some other shit for meal prep and got to the cash register and handed the cashier girl two 20 dollar bills, my change was 70 cents and just threw it on the table and asked for the next customer, wtf? lots of other people were getting their change placed in their hands, she literally thought i was so ugly she wouldnt even touch me

I usually pay for things with my card or use self checkout, don't have this problem. Enough female cashiers have thrown shade at me for no reason.

I usually pay for things with my card or use self checkout, don't have this problem. Enough female cashiers have thrown shade at me for no reason.
yeah wow i felt like shit after that happened, i know it wasnt even just something that she does because she was giving people their change in hand. i dont think i did anything wierd i just acted normal too

was in line earlier to pick up beef mince, eggs, some other shit for meal prep and got to the cash register and handed the cashier girl two 20 dollar bills, my change was 70 cents and just threw it on the table and asked for the next customer, wtf? lots of other people were getting their change placed in their hands, she literally thought i was so ugly she wouldnt even touch me
Truecel----The toilets throw my change at me too.

Can't relate. Most 'cashiers' I've interacted with were... ethnic men.

I don't know why you give a fuck about this, do you think she even thinks of you when you're in front of her? Meanwhile she's living rent free in your head, we need to stop giving people enough of our head space

I've been going to the same store in my neighborhood since I was old enough to even go shopping by myself. It was always the same cashiers, I wonder if they remember me. when I was about 5 years old I stole from there, I wonder if they remember.