Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Caring about what other people think of your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Chad does not care because nobody's ever bashed his looks, while we are left in a constant state of anxiety of being judged and ridiculed.

Incel Trait: being incel

I don't care what people think of my looks. I know my nose looks ugly from the side because it's huge and crooked, but I don't try to hide it and I'm not worried or embarrassed by it.

its over for most

I don't care what people think of my looks. I know my nose looks ugly from the side because it's huge and crooked, but I don't try to hide it and I'm not worried or embarrassed by it.
I wish I was like you. I have a big nose too and I get anxious whenever go out in public because I can see people staring at me through my peripheral vision. I wish I didn't give a shit.

if you're ugly whats the point of being seen?

What can you do even if u care? .... usually i dont mind but yesterday i was dancing with a couple of friends and someone recorded it and seeing my subhumanity like that was a bit too much to be honest

Chad does not care because nobody's ever bashed his looks, while we are left in a constant state of anxiety of being judged and ridiculed.
Its not exclusive to Incels.
Femoids are constantly insecure about their bodys.
Some go as far as they turn anorexic, bulimic etc...
Men is the same but not that extreme.
That´s what the gym is for.

I wish I was like you. I have a big nose too and I get anxious whenever go out in public because I can see people staring at me through my peripheral vision. I wish I didn't give a shit.
What's stopping you being like me? Why do you care what they think? They are strangers. They'll never see you again. Their opinion of you means nothing.