Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: can't win arguments over the internet or real life.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I was on a normie game called Habbo, and I started talking about blackpill. All girls and white knights on the same room started to call me "fat" or "virgin".
I'm fucking done playing MMOs or multiplayer games with normies socializing with each other.

What are your experiences?

My incel rage explained in one video:

Last edited:
donowall.gif

me talking to anyone
That's literally me when I'm discussing blackpill in a normie videogame. It says a lot when you have literally 0 friends added in those games, or even hated by recurrent users (they usually call you autistic or virgin).

I was on a normie game called Habbo, and I started talking about blackpill. All girls and white knights on the same room started to call me "fat" or "virgin".
I'm fucking done playing MMOs or multiplayer games with normies socializing with each other.

why would you talk to other people in the first place?
My incel rage explained in one video:

View attachment 694470
this shit is so funny :feelskek: how did you find it?

Day and night pushback until it warms up again in many ways:

Re: does any ot know how to script ?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145821269Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:59 PM CDT
""I just meant that because LUA is a scripting language, it has a very different syntax then other more complex languages. This difference makes it not an ideal way to start." Comparing "Lua" as a whole to programming languages such as "C++" or "Java" in terms of usability would be entirely unfair as those languages are very much different from Lua. "Scripting Languages" and "General Programming" languages are considered different for numerous reasons although they both still have an eventual result of affecting the behavior of the computer. Personally, I think "Lua" is a very good "Scripting Language" for beginners to begin with, it's syntax is very much in multiple ways similar to other commonly used languages and despite the differences, you can apply many of the "core" programming concepts into "Lua" effectively, over-all, it's a matter of individual opinion and I think that "Lua" can be an excellent choice for beginners to learn as it can easily help them when they want to switch to much more detailed and powerful Non-Scripting languages.
Re: let's confuse everyone by speaking in lua
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146085029Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:26 PM CDT
That comparison is rather unfair in terms of aspects such as syntax and functionality. "Lua" is a "Scripting-Language" while C++ is an actual complete "Programming Language" itself, "Lua" has many great features and libraries created in "C" enabling it to be used without the presence of another language and a large majority of the core programming concepts can be mimicked using "Lua".

Re: I can learn programming languages easily
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147333345Saturday, October 04, 2014 6:49 PM CDT
Although learning the syntax of a programming/scripting language can certainly be difficult, I've noticed that the over-all semantic linguistics appear to be significantly more difficult for beginners to grasp, although the majority of concepts can be universally applied. Don't rush into learning it, rather, recognize aspects you can understand and adapt your thinking to understand the pattern of logic.
Re: OT = ODers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158463983Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:20 PM CDT
"without defining an end nothing will happen." Well, except for the syntax errors due to the interpret being unable to pinpoint where the loop ceases.
Re: who loves programming blogs?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182468632Tuesday, January 26, 2016 5:54 PM CST
"what is that" Typically, websites consisting of individuals that regularly discuss aspects of Computer-Programming, such as techniques for manipulating syntax features or solutions to common errors for novices.

Re: I'm gonna become a tsundere.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181987391Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:41 AM CST
Quite the contrary, you would likely benefit from the MGTOW/Misogyny combination. Women are merely concerned with psychologically-manipulating vulnerable male individuals through the use of an orifice.
Re: I have 2 tests tomorrow
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702428Friday, January 15, 2016 2:05 AM CST
Why are you here then? "It doesn't matter, our existence is useless anyway" That is merely because you have not constructed a goal that "validates" your existence.

Last edited:
It's just your personality, I can win arguments easy because of practice andy enjoyment of partaking in arguments

All girls and white knights on the same room started to call me "fat" or "virgin".
>Explains the blackpill to normies

>responds by spewing the blackpill out of their mouths

Yeah no, I wouldn’t waste my time on those ppl OP

You shouldnt discuss blackpill anywhere in normie spaces, numerous users here said that

Try playing Club Iris on Roblox, the most normie shit imaginable :feelspuke:

It takes time, but yeah... everything is, actually, exhausting. I fucking hate high IQ Quorans like the toilet Farrelly or the Portuguese IQ mogger.

I'll look at her posts and gauge them for you later.

I'll briefly handle this for you.

Profile photo for Colleen Farrelly

Colleen Farrelly
·
Follow
Author of The Shape of Data (No Starch Press)Jan 27
At what level did mathematics become too difficult for you?
It’s not really a level, though some material is typically encountered within certain degree programs. I’m on the applied side of topology/geometry/graph theory/probability theory. Most papers related to what I do make sense to me, though some take more work to understand than others, depending on how much background I have on the particular tools used. However, I do not understand much in number theory or some branches of algebra, statistics, or analysis. The papers have a lot of jargon and assumed knowledge I don’t encounter in my areas of research and application. Quite frankly, the algebraic way of thinking from high school never made much sense to me, and proofs based on those sort of logic usually elude me. I need the geometry-based, visual sorts of math.
That being said, elementary school math was probably the hardest for me, and I’d venture that we lose a lot of mathematicians to the way math is taught in k-8 courses. Rote memorization and mathematical thinking tend to be on opposite sides educationally, and rote memorization is the basis for math education where I’m located. Quite frankly, even high school courses encouraged memorization and drill-and-kill teaching rather than mathematical reasoning about problems.

ForumsOff TopicIt Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
chevron_left
chevron_left
chevron_left

of 3 chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right
It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

Profile photo for Colleen Farrelly

Colleen Farrelly
·
Follow
Data Scientist/Poet/Social Scientist/Topologist (2009–present)Sun
What are examples of some moral talks that can be given to high school students?
You can guide them to form their own ethical principles and guide them through a tour of morality across time and cultures. You can point out why authority and majority opinion don’t always conform with general moral principles or individual codes of ethics. For instance, doing drugs is generally considered to be bad. However, an undercover officer whose life would be in danger if he blew his cover (or who’d be letting a dangerous person walk free) might have to try a sample of drugs on a case to keep his cover. Killing is generally considered to be bad, but there are permissible situations (self-defense, war…). Different cultures also impose different morality standards (honor killings, for instance).

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182604918Friday, January 29, 2016 1:09 AM CST
"@shego can't pm you" Yes. Very good then. Sheogorath does not genuinely care about your psychological-distress. He/she is merely concerned with appeasing some sort of potential guilt that may arise if you successfully commit suicide. We cannot "help" you in the manner that you seek. If you truly desire to commit suicide, I would recommend doing so on your own whim. Our responses are limited in range and are nothing more than advice. That is the nature of Internet interaction among individuals.

I make no attempt when holes are present.

(I'm quite sincere)

Brutally raped by habbo hotel children