Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: can't learn languages

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
I really don't know how other pepole do it.
If You want to learn a new language, You have to do immersion. Thats basically talking to pepole.
But thats an obstacle for retarded sub5 autists like us
Pepe kid cry

I tried learning:
-Japanese
-korean
-mandarin
-thai
-cambodgian
-arabic
-hebrew (don't judge me)
-fucking ancient sumerian
-greek
-serbian
-russian
-french
-german

AND IT NEVER WORKS. NO LANGUAGE FOR YOU FACE I GUESS

If You want to learn a new language, You have to do immersion. Thats basically talking to pepole.
IDK, i basically learned english by playing vidya in english and listening to english youtube videos.

if you're native english speaker don't give a damn about other languages, you don't need them.

i learned more english by playing cs go for 5 years than i learned in school

Last edited:
View attachment 968463
I tried learning:
-Japanese
-korean
-mandarin
-thai
-cambodgian
-arabic
-hebrew (don't judge me)
-greek
-serbian
-russian
-french
-german

you have to be bluepilled as fuck to want to learn a language. There's no point in learning a language if you know you cant fuck

Is English your native language?
Where are you from?

You're choosing some pretty difficult ones. Try Portuguese, it's relatively easy and pretty much everyone in Brazil worships gringos.

You're choosing some pretty difficult ones. Try Portuguese, it's relatively easy and pretty much everyone in Brazil worships gringos.
I dont like how portuguese sounds. Im already good with mandarin

Brutal.

Mandarin sounds worse than any other language I've ever heard to me, but I guess it's subjective. At least you're learning a useful one, good luck bro.
Thank you brocel. 三民主義

I'm fluent in the blackpill

I know enough Spanish to help me if I was stuck in Spain for whatever random reason

I tried
Spanish
Arabic
Russian
Chinese Mandarin
Btw
German was taught in school
English is too basic, modern Lingua Franca

View attachment 968463
I tried learning:
-Japanese
-korean
-mandarin
-thai
-cambodgian
-arabic
-hebrew (don't judge me)
-greek
-serbian
-russian
-french
-german

it really just seems like you tried learning 50 languages and gave up after like 10 days

Maybe you should focus on one language instead of learning every language on the planet, retard?

The reason why women are usually good at languages it's because it's a lot easier for them to talk with people.
They can become fluent at language even without actually learning it.
While practically no one wants to talk with some unattractive autistic weirdo ( unless you pay them ).

The reason why women are usually good at languages it's because it's a lot easier for them to talk with people.
They can become fluent at language even without actually learning it.
While practically no one wants to talk with some unattractive autistic weirdo ( unless you pay them ).
Thats why id rather learn a programing language

lmao i learned multiple languages just by watching movies and reading books
immersion doesn't mean you have to talk to people, in fact talking to people who aren't fluent in the language makes you develop bad habits since you start subconsciously copying those ineloquent people

lmao i learned multiple languages just by watching movies and reading books
immersion doesn't mean you have to talk to people, in fact talking to people who aren't fluent in the language makes you develop bad habits since you start subconsciously copying those ineloquent people
I wanna stick a knife in my dick

Don't need to know Nigga or Chink language

I wanna stick a knife in my dick
you're a quitter thats literally why you keep failing at learning languages, you find a cool language, try to learn it for few weeks then get bored and stop learning.
if you truly wanna learn you need to just stick to one language and never stop until you've achieved fluency.
also don't be a retard that uses meme apps like duolingo

you're a quitter thats literally why you keep failing at learning langauges, you find a cool language, try to learn it for few weeks then get bored and stop learning.
if you truly wanna learn you need to just stick to one langauge and never stop until you've achieved fluency.
also don't be a retard that uses meme apps like duolingo
Ok thabks