Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: cant last a month on a forum because of compulsive trolling

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Through out my online life i am a compulsive troll on forums and I always get banned after a month because either I cannt tolerate and jealous the moderators or I become just boared and start saying racist shit. I dont have the creativity or patient on online forums to be a good contribution user, always devolve into troll and shit posting.

I think this is also another barrier of my inceldom, I only want get an instant gratification and too lazy to work properly so even the beta way of life is off the chart for me.

:feelsrope:

I've never been banned but I'm always outcasted. People want echo chambers that satisify their self-serving narratives. They can't handle the truth.

Where did you get banned from?

Through out my online life i am a compulsive troll on forums and I always get banned after a month because either I cannt tolerate and jealous the moderators or I become just boared and start saying racist shit. I dont have the creativity or patient on online forums to be a good contribution user, always devolve into troll and shit posting.

I think this is also another barrier of my inceldom, I only want get an instant gratification and too lazy to work properly so even the beta way of life is off the chart for me.

"we execute moderate amounts of jolly mockery"

I enter web communities stay there for a year and bim bada boum get myself kicked for extreme master-baiting.

100% happens to me every time. I simply cannot go on long times without wanting to piss people off or just say fuck everything. I've always been a pathological internet troll.

You call it trolling, I call it a funny joke