Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait can't focus on high IQ topics unless money related

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been trying to increase my exposure of math topics and some history/physics type stuff. But I literally can't get myself to give. a fuck. My brain. refuses to give a fuck. I tried watching this video on this high IQ baldcel talking about fractals. But I couldn't handle what he was saying and shut off the video in 5 minutes.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/ofFLYfUEPVE

I literally can't get myself to focus on anything but work/buddhism/money related. Even games not working anymore. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

this is probably due to incel rage damaging my ability to care about anything and destroying my natural curiosity I had in my youth. It is no wonder older boomers are ignorant as fuck. older you get, the more you have suffered, the less you can care about anything but money or some copes.

I can't focus on anything,
whenever I try I get extremely anxious

nah man. why should you care about random bullshit like math? obviously you think it would be cool to know about those things, thats why you research them, but your brain comes to the conclusion that you dont want to know about those topics bad enough to expend the comittment to learning about them. you just think it would be cool to know about if it magically appeared in your head, but you really dont care enough about those topics to do work to know about those things.

if youre interested in budda shit then just learn about that all day. if you dont feel interested in anything at the moment just play vidya etc. eventually youll feel the desire to research something or look up something.

I feel like I've lost IQ points to incel attrition as I've gotten older. I am slower to grasp things and can't put what I'm thinking into words as easily. My head just feels clouded. I heard if I get on test it will clear up though

I feel like I've lost IQ points to incel attrition as I've gotten older. I am slower to grasp things and can't put what I'm thinking into words as easily. My head just feels clouded. I heard if I get on test it will clear up though
I had that problem when I was fatter and used to have more sugar. Likely in your case diet change would suffice.
nah man. why should you care about random bullshit like math? obviously you think it would be cool to know about those things, thats why you research them, but your brain comes to the conclusion that you dont want to know about those topics bad enough to expend the comittment to learning about them. you just think it would be cool to know about if it magically appeared in your head, but you really dont care enough about those topics to do work to know about those things.

if youre interested in budda shit then just learn about that all day. if you dont feel interested in anything at the moment just play vidya etc. eventually youll feel the desire to research something or look up something.
true I guess in the end, we have to prioritize what we like and not try to force liking stuff for the sake of it.

true I guess in the end, we have to prioritize what we like and not try to force liking stuff for the sake of it.
yeah man forcing yourself to do shit you dont want to do because thats "the right thing" is a giga normie delusion. leave normscum with their delusionals of what constitutes what you "should be doing". we know the truth, we know reality, our way is the true way. the masses are the ones who are incorrect. throughout histroy its always like this. a hyper-small percentage of people are aware of the truth, and everyone in the society gangs up on them and wants to kill them / hates them. then "x amount of years" go by, and it comes out that they were actually right but were just ahead of the curve. thats us.