Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: can't express yourself properly EVEN IF you sound smart (that's even worse cause people think you really meant and thought what you said)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I seem to do it every time i open my mouth, but even when having time to type things up, like on this forum, I still do it.

So I have an idea in my head, but when I say something it doesn't convey my idea properly, even if the sentence itself sounds like I've thought about it.

Like, for example I made a thread recently that said "normies are even more blackpilled than us". And that's kind of what I meant but not really. I meant are hyper-obsessed with looks and since they are more social and extroverted they tend to judge a lot harsher on looks than even us, who consciously gave terms like the "blackpill" to the phenomenon of humans being obsessed with blackpills.

But I only came to that wording like 2 days after constantly mulling the idiocy that I shat out in a post. And it's STILL not really what I mean, I just can't put my thoughts into words properly. Hmm, actually there's another element to this, I just don't have stable opinions or convictions, I just go with the flow and make shit up on the spot. Normal people have beliefs and it's easy for them to communicate them properly, but I just seem to improvise everything in my life. I'm the same clutz I've always been.

I think my lack of social interaction for so many years has really fucked me up. Or maybe I'm just autistic and too ADD to properly structure and express my thoughts. Either way, I seem to rarely get myself through to others.

just try and communicate in the most direct way you can, even if you lose some perceived smartness you wont be leading people on misunderstandings and your thoughtsmwill be clearly communicated

just try and communicate in the most direct way you can, even if you lose some perceived smartness you wont be leading people on misunderstandings and your thoughtsmwill be clearly communicated

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K-L9uhsBLM

By the way, in this very post I didn't communicate my thoughts properly. See now you responded to how I speak indirectly or use big words to sound smart, but that was just a side point I was making, my main point was that I just can't communicate properly and that people misunderstand what I say cause I can't express myself properly. Even in this thread I managed to fuck up. That's kinda meta.

Last edited:
Ssssssshhhhhheeeeeeiiiiittttttt daz me

I seem to do it every time i open my mouth, but even when having time to type things up, like on this forum, I still do it.

So I have an idea in my head, but when I say something it doesn't convey my idea properly, even if the sentence itself sounds like I've thought about it.

Like, for example I made a thread recently that said "normies are even more blackpilled than us". And that's kind of what I meant but not really. I meant are hyper-obsessed with looks and since they are more social and extroverted they tend to judge a lot harsher on looks than even us, who consciously gave terms like the "blackpill" to the phenomenon of humans being obsessed with blackpills.

But I only came to that wording like 2 days after constantly mulling the idiocy that I shat out in a post. And it's STILL not really what I mean, I just can't put my thoughts into words properly. Hmm, actually there's another element to this, I just don't have stable opinions or convictions, I just go with the flow and make shit up on the spot. Normal people have beliefs and it's easy for them to communicate them properly, but I just seem to improvise everything in my life. I'm the same clutz I've always been.

I think my lack of social interaction for so many years has really fucked me up. Or maybe I'm just autistic and too ADD to properly structure and express my thoughts. Either way, I seem to rarely get myself through to others.
Same. It's extremely hard to talk about anything I feel, especially because there is a language barrier to a certain degree. Then misconceptions/other shit happens. Is probably an autistic trait. It feels like something has to come out, but there is just no outlet for it and then I write and write without coming to a definite conclusion. And then I wrote an entire paragraph that has absolutely nothing to do with the things I originally wanted to say - or someone writes something and I think that I thought it for my entire life while never being able to find the proper words for it.

Same. It's extremely hard to talk about anything I feel, especially because there is a language barrier to a certain degree. Then misconceptions/other shit happens. Is probably an autistic trait. It feels like something has to come out, but there is just no outlet for it and then I write and write without coming to a definite conclusion. And then I wrote an entire paragraph that has absolutely nothing to do with the things I originally wanted to say - or someone writes something and I think that I thought it for my entire life while never being able to find the proper words for it.
I actually speak even worse in my native language, I've spent more hours in front of a screen (using English) than in real life using my native language, so when I do speak in my native language I find it very hard to express myself, especially since all my idioms are in English, all my references and cultural knowledge etc...

I have this same problem sometimes and I also tend to lack stability in my opinions. I think it’s because I usually internally formulate my beliefs instead of reiterate opinions that I agree with. In my experience with normies, if you want to sound smart it’s better to just reiterate opinions with conviction because it’s very difficult to convey original thoughts. Just act like a politician to get people to like and agree with you

I have this same problem sometimes and I also tend to lack stability in my opinions. I think it’s because I usually internally formulate my beliefs instead of reiterate opinions that I agree with. In my experience with normies, if you want to sound smart it’s better to just reiterate opinions with conviction because it’s very difficult to convey original thoughts. Just act like a politician to get people to like and agree with you
Good insight, that's quite an observation.

Ye I have that too. Like I understand something in my mind but I can't properly formulate the idea. Sometimes it can go years and then I finally get the sentences right that explains what I thought about.

Last edited:
Explain me once again how you earned a degree again?

i feel you boyo tbh

at least you'll always be less sad than the average redditor

So I have an idea in my head, but when I say something it doesn't convey my idea properly,
I feel the same bro. The thought forms clearly in your head but you can't turn that into words right? Everybody around me especially my dad thinks I'm retarded because of this

I actually speak even worse in my native language, I've spent more hours in front of a screen (using English) than in real life using my native language, so when I do speak in my native language I find it very hard to express myself, especially since all my idioms are in English, all my references and cultural knowledge etc...
I have the same problem. I found a solution, just use a big site in your native language, that will stop your regression, and might even push it further than where it is now.

Explain me once again how you earned a degree again?
Idk, my bet is that this happened: I think that my autism and weird way of speaking, introversion and ugliness (including glasses) gives an impression that I am smart. I mean, think about it. Here is this very quiet guy with no friends, clearly not doing well with the ladies, not athletic or healthy or anything. He's GOT to be smart, right?
I feel the same bro. The thought forms clearly in your head but you can't turn that into words right? Everybody around me especially my dad thinks I'm retarded because of this
Yep, I just end up vomiting a word salad hoping I somehow conveyed enough of my message for people to understand.
I have the same problem. I found a solution, just use a big site in your native language, that will stop your regression, and might even push it further than where it is now.
Most of the people in my country use facebook and such, don't even know if there are any big websites you could spend a lot of time on. Good point though, smart idea.

i know this is a very long response, so much so that i had to put whatever this is called in, but i've tried my best to explain my problem that i still didn't sum up at the end even though i wrote this much. so it's totally up to you if you want to read or not, but in case you want to hear my point, it's here,

i read it two times and tried to polish it by making it as coherent to the best of my abilities.

regardless of the points aforementioned, i'll move on if you've decided to read my lengthy response. you honestly didn't have to, it's just me babbling and not even being able to come to a conclusion, and it's just pure autism, nevertheless i've never vented this long about my problem. thanks for making this thread so i could have the chance to explain my problem to the best of my abilities. this is the lengthiest piece of shit i've ever typed. the detrimental effects of staying inside for days without human contact as a result of me being an ugly KHHTV male have taken a toll on me.

so this is def one of the roots to my problem: (this is all i have to quote btw, i just relate to this sentence too much that i had to make a fucking essay type response explaining everything.)
But I only came to that wording like 2 days after constantly mulling the idiocy that I shat out in a post. And it's STILL not really what I mean, I just can't put my thoughts into words properly.
however you described your problem as a little different to mine in the other sentences that i didnt quote (i only quoted one of your sentences that sounded exactly like a symptom of the problem i have right now) , but i think my problem is definitely a lot worse, you can clearly articulate yourself quite a bit and definitely more than me because you just translated what i couldn't come up with in that sentence.

it took me 15 minutes just to finish a half arsed autist paragraph that probably doesn't make sense to you and so i think i am wasting my own time and yours. but i'll still continue on because i'm trying to explain my situation the best i can. it's honestly your right to stop reading here if it doesn't make any sense because i think the next parts are guaranteed to be meaningless.

anyways, every time i have to explain something my mind goes blank and even now im struggling to think of what to write next and i constantly make sure that everything makes sense after ive written a sentence and even at the end of every word i check to make sure that i don't make my autism obvious.

not only that, but it's literally impossible for me to sound articulate in real life, because when you type it is way easier because you don't have the burden of thinking what to say in time, and also when you talk physically you have to avoid the pauses in between sentences which is impossible for me to do because it requires you to think of words on the spot, and that is something i couldn't do from the start. on the few days i go outside and i only leave my house to go to college, and i haven't been to college in person because of a recent lockdown due to covid. so i literally haven't been outside since the lockdown began a month ago and have been rotting here for a very long time. now, going back to topic, whenever i used to attend college a few months before the lockdown there was a rare occasion where some person (usually a male normie , ofc no foid in class has ever talked to me since i've been in college ) would randomly ask me a question probably because of personal gain, after all that's the only use of an utter subhuman like me. continuing on, it was impossible for the questioner to get anything apart from a one worded response from me, and if i try to come out of my social vacuum and try to change things up by starting to initiating a conversation i just remain stuck in the middle of a sentence repeating the last spoken word over and over again or just fill up the silence with a filler word and most of the time i just can't carry on to the next sentence so i just back out and end it off stating the truth that i can't explain and usually the conversation just ends there. so much more to explain, but i'll finish this paragraph off here.

my problem also interferes with my activity here. as you can see my hours online doesn't match with my posts, i should clearly have more posts considering my time online but even after lurking for a while before creating an account i still feel like i shouldn't have made an account and i would have been better off continuing to lurk because i'm essentially doing the same thing even after making an account. this problem of mine makes it so much difficult for me to cope. not only did i lose the genetic lottery, i am also literally talkless. i never had any friends. my genetics are definitely to blame, i have been lonely for my whole life so i definitely get the picture.
if only i could just talk and communicate properly, i could definitely cope a lot better, but i am slowly being driven insane. i don't feel like i'm living in reality at times, my brain is constantly devoid, there's nothing going on in my head 99% of the time, i feel like i cannot cope anymore, a doctor i saw recommended therapy, and therapy as you know is not a solution for being a subhuman, so i did not even think twice.
what makes it more excruciating is the fact that most people on this forum can communicate very clearly, they make threads and explain things very clearly, i haven't made a single fucking thread so far. damn if only i wasn't talkless. can translate their thoughts into words very easily. it takes me a longer than usual time just to come up with a basic answer, can translate their thoughts into words very easily. considering this is the only place that incels can properly communicate and vent in, i constantly feel left out since i do not have the ability to communicate properly.

it takes me a longer than usual time just to come up with a basic answer, but hell. even you have a higher postcount then me, and those posts are usually layers of well written text. this is the first time and probably the only time i'm bothered to write such a lengthy post because even this simple task of explaining just a brief part of my problem has been very hard for me.

anyways, it's taken me almost 4 hours to explain the basics and this is just a clumpy layer of paragraphs, not that i can can continue explaining, i've ran out of words anyways. and you have went offline 3 hours ago and then came back a few minutes ago (holy fuck i've rambled this much that i saw you go offline for a few hours and then come back) so i'll just leave it off here, not much more to explain. only a true subhuman would write this much and still not make a clear point here. and for the fancy words i used in here only dull words came to my mind as i was writing this and i was just using one of the advantages of writing online and that was looking up the synonyms of those dull words so i could sound more articulate and this wouldn't be such a pain to read. anyways,i thank you or anyone else that's not you reading this. thank you for your time and dedication.

i know this is a very long response, so much so that i had to put whatever this is called in, but i've tried my best to explain my problem that i still didn't sum up at the end even though i wrote this much. so it's totally up to you if you want to read or not, but in case you want to hear my point, it's here,

i read it two times and tried to polish it by making it as coherent to the best of my abilities.

regardless of the points aforementioned, i'll move on if you've decided to read my lengthy response. you honestly didn't have to, it's just me babbling and not even being able to come to a conclusion, and it's just pure autism, nevertheless i've never vented this long about my problem. thanks for making this thread so i could have the chance to explain my problem to the best of my abilities. this is the lengthiest piece of shit i've ever typed. the detrimental effects of staying inside for days without human contact as a result of me being an ugly KHHTV male have taken a toll on me.

so this is def one of the roots to my problem: (this is all i have to quote btw, i just relate to this sentence too much that i had to make a fucking essay type response explaining everything.)

however you described your problem as a little different to mine in the other sentences that i didnt quote (i only quoted one of your sentences that sounded exactly like a symptom of the problem i have right now) , but i think my problem is definitely a lot worse, you can clearly articulate yourself quite a bit and definitely more than me because you just translated what i couldn't come up with in that sentence.

it took me 15 minutes just to finish a half arsed autist paragraph that probably doesn't make sense to you and so i think i am wasting my own time and yours. but i'll still continue on because i'm trying to explain my situation the best i can. it's honestly your right to stop reading here if it doesn't make any sense because i think the next parts are guaranteed to be meaningless.

anyways, every time i have to explain something my mind goes blank and even now im struggling to think of what to write next and i constantly make sure that everything makes sense after ive written a sentence and even at the end of every word i check to make sure that i don't make my autism obvious.

not only that, but it's literally impossible for me to sound articulate in real life, because when you type it is way easier because you don't have the burden of thinking what to say in time, and also when you talk physically you have to avoid the pauses in between sentences which is impossible for me to do because it requires you to think of words on the spot, and that is something i couldn't do from the start. on the few days i go outside and i only leave my house to go to college, and i haven't been to college in person because of a recent lockdown due to covid. so i literally haven't been outside since the lockdown began a month ago and have been rotting here for a very long time. now, going back to topic, whenever i used to attend college a few months before the lockdown there was a rare occasion where some person (usually a male normie , ofc no foid in class has ever talked to me since i've been in college ) would randomly ask me a question probably because of personal gain, after all that's the only use of an utter subhuman like me. continuing on, it was impossible for the questioner to get anything apart from a one worded response from me, and if i try to come out of my social vacuum and try to change things up by starting to initiating a conversation i just remain stuck in the middle of a sentence repeating the last spoken word over and over again or just fill up the silence with a filler word and most of the time i just can't carry on to the next sentence so i just back out and end it off stating the truth that i can't explain and usually the conversation just ends there. so much more to explain, but i'll finish this paragraph off here.

my problem also interferes with my activity here. as you can see my hours online doesn't match with my posts, i should clearly have more posts considering my time online but even after lurking for a while before creating an account i still feel like i shouldn't have made an account and i would have been better off continuing to lurk because i'm essentially doing the same thing even after making an account. this problem of mine makes it so much difficult for me to cope. not only did i lose the genetic lottery, i am also literally talkless. i never had any friends. my genetics are definitely to blame, i have been lonely for my whole life so i definitely get the picture.
if only i could just talk and communicate properly, i could definitely cope a lot better, but i am slowly being driven insane. i don't feel like i'm living in reality at times, my brain is constantly devoid, there's nothing going on in my head 99% of the time, i feel like i cannot cope anymore, a doctor i saw recommended therapy, and therapy as you know is not a solution for being a subhuman, so i did not even think twice.
what makes it more excruciating is the fact that most people on this forum can communicate very clearly, they make threads and explain things very clearly, i haven't made a single fucking thread so far. damn if only i wasn't talkless. can translate their thoughts into words very easily. it takes me a longer than usual time just to come up with a basic answer, can translate their thoughts into words very easily. considering this is the only place that incels can properly communicate and vent in, i constantly feel left out since i do not have the ability to communicate properly.

it takes me a longer than usual time just to come up with a basic answer, but hell. even you have a higher postcount then me, and those posts are usually layers of well written text. this is the first time and probably the only time i'm bothered to write such a lengthy post because even this simple task of explaining just a brief part of my problem has been very hard for me.

anyways, it's taken me almost 4 hours to explain the basics and this is just a clumpy layer of paragraphs, not that i can can continue explaining, i've ran out of words anyways. and you have went offline 3 hours ago and then came back a few minutes ago (holy fuck i've rambled this much that i saw you go offline for a few hours and then come back) so i'll just leave it off here, not much more to explain. only a true subhuman would write this much and still not make a clear point here. and for the fancy words i used in here only dull words came to my mind as i was writing this and i was just using one of the advantages of writing online and that was looking up the synonyms of those dull words so i could sound more articulate and this wouldn't be such a pain to read. anyways,i thank you or anyone else that's not you reading this. thank you for your time and dedication.
Ohh wow, now that's quite a problem mate. Does put things into perspective, thanks! I don't believe in giving advice cause who the hell am I to tell people how to fix their problems when I'm a total failure, BUT, I believe you still have hope. If only you could redirect your meticulousness to a more productive activity. Can be a very useful trait for some things. And while therapists are obviously bluepilled in general, in this particular issue I think they could do wonders for you, because their bluepilledness would have nothing to do with it, you'd simply be going there to solve your problems with communicating, solving this very specific and fixable problem. But of course, I know that the hardest part is actually going, and you'll probably never go, and I never will either, for a million different tiny reasons that are hard to explain.

Your problem is that you probably talk too fucking much, conaidering how long all of your posts are. Your expressiveness is fine, just make everything shorter and to the point. This is a good strat because people tend to lose focus over what you're saying after very few seconds, so get across as much as you can with that short span.

Ohh wow, now that's quite a problem mate. Does put things into perspective, thanks! I don't believe in giving advice cause who the hell am I to tell people how to fix their problems when I'm a total failure, BUT, I believe you still have hope. If only you could redirect your meticulousness to a more productive activity. Can be a very useful trait for some things. And while therapists are obviously bluepilled in general, in this particular issue I think they could do wonders for you, because their bluepilledness would have nothing to do with it, you'd simply be going there to solve your problems with communicating, solving this very specific and fixable problem. But of course, I know that the hardest part is actually going, and you'll probably never go, and I never will either, for a million different tiny reasons that are hard to explain.
thanks so much for your reply. damn surprised you actually read it, and in quite a short amount of time. i thought even your attention span couldn't take it because of the repetitiveness and gibberish in it but kudos to you mate. your threads resonate high iq energy even though you may doubt it, so i'll definitely bookmark your post and read the advice part tomorrow. can't thank you enough for your generosity and empathy bro.

thanks so much for your reply. damn surprised you actually read it, and in quite a short amount of time. i thought even your attention span couldn't take it because of the repetitiveness and gibberish in it but kudos to you mate. your threads resonate high iq energy even though you may doubt it, so i'll definitely bookmark your post and read the advice part tomorrow. can't thank you enough for your generosity and empathy bro.
Unfortunately your suffering seems to be quite severe, I'm sorry to see that. But it's nothing that can't be fixed, you just need some assistance, some genuine help and guide through some of your struggles. I don't know your financial situation, but if you can afford it you should absolutely seek to get some therapy. People go to therapy for all kinds of things, for much less than that. Some people go to therapy just to feel better and deal with stress. Of course, money is a limiting factor, but if you can afford it I think it would benefit you a lot. Hell, I'd go too if I didn't have other concerns.

I have great difficulty speaking. I always stumble over my own words or pause mid-sentence to try and figure out a better way of saying it. It's frustrating to have ideas in your head and not be able to express them correctly.

I have great difficulty speaking. I always stumble over my own words or pause mid-sentence to try and figure out a better way of saying it. It's frustrating to have ideas in your head and not be able to express them correctly.
Yep, over the few years I've started mumbling and mixing up words and not pronouncing things right etc... like my mouth and brain aren't coordinating properly.